Royal Caribbean Price Guarantee

I just cancelled and rebooked my new years cruise we saved $1400 and we only booked the week before Christmas

That would make sense, as i said before, historically, RCCL in Australia have a general price drop about 12 months out on each cruise and then an occasional 1 day wow sale. By using an online cruise price watch site you can make some substantial savings without losing your deposit. Also keep an eye out for the savings certificates on C&A.

. By using an online cruise price watch site you can make some substantial savings without losing your deposit.

Got to love the online cruise price watch site, for the princely sum of US$1.00 we received notification of a price drop on our Mariner of the Seas cruise this May, a quick email to our agent and the reply was a saving of $350.00 on the booking.....savings made cover almost 75% of our Pyramid's overnight tour so two happy cruisers here...thanks go to our agent and to RCCL...:D:D

Just received a $1500 price drop via my Australian TA for my RCL European cruse. We had to cancel and rebook but got the same great Aft cabin .No penalties- 9 months out from departure. We are very pleased. Jennie

So no amendment fee from your Aussie TA. I've used the same Aussie TA a couple of times and they charge for each price drop , and I have asked two others about their T & C's and they both charge too. Will have to keep looking I guess

I booked with an Aussie TA. That same night I went to pay the deposit and noticed the prices had dropped nearly $500 per ticket. I decided not to pay the deposit and contacted the TA in the morning. They told me I could change my booking online, BUT they would not do it for me. They were happy to cancel the rooms and I could try and get them back if they were still available. They would not cancel one at a time and we had three rooms next to each other which we needed as our children are not 21 yet. We ended up booking different rooms in a different category and including tips we saved nearly $100 per person. That was a $600 saving to us, but could have been nearly $3000 if they had changed it for us. I probably should have done a dummy booking straight away to see if I could get the other rooms, but I didn't think about that until a few days later and one of the rooms were gone. Oh well we are still sailing and have saved some money and are happy with our rooms.

Archived