Room and/or Balcony decorations

AtoZgirl

We take a lot of mirrors, incense, and candles. Line the walls with the mirrors to make the cabin look larger.. The large one over the bed is tricky.

It looks great when we light the candles. We light the incense when we engage in our magical "medical" high. :D

Paper lanterns are nice on the balcony. They give a nice glow when lite. We usually light them before leaving for dinner because we enjoy the welcoming warmth when coming back into the cabin later in the evening. It helps set the mood. ;)

Other than that we don't do anything special or out of the ordinary. :eek:

Now that is funny right there! I don't care who you are, that's funny! :D:D

On our last cruise, I stopped at the Dollar Tree and bought some of those wall decor stickers to decorate our door. They held secure for the entire cruise, but the adhesive is made so that it was easy to peel off without leaving any residue.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course the fool is kidding about the candles, incense, "smoke & mirrors"!

I put a large suction cup on the door and change out the picture each day with things I make up on the computer ahead of time for the days events. I pre-punch a hole in them and put them in page protectors before punching the hole to hang them on the hook.

I bring along clings, gel or smooth type, for windows and balcony doors.

I always hang a small dreamcatcher on a window or balcony door, too.

Will probably bungee cord a large blow up monkey or other critter to one of the chairs on our balcony the next cruise.

DH & I are definitely going to put some "fun" stuff on our newbie friends cabin door, too!

And yes, I am responsible enough to make sure I don't make any extra work for the staff and that my stuff doesn't blow into the water!!

Really, I am!

To each their own indeed! Why on earth do some people on this website feel the need to ram their opinions down others throats?! :mad: Alarming!

It it no one else's business what other people hang or don't hang on their door, balcony or window as long as it is harmless.

That is just plain crazy

I hope they fine you if the plastic stuff blows off the balcony and goes into the ocean

Think about the environment

I think/hope the "candles" and incense was a joke LOL

Boy some people have too much time on their hands

I think that putting things on the balcony is a no-no even if it is tied down. I once asked about a wind sock but people said it was not allowed

I brought some of those sticky/removeable hooks (don't remember the name) and hung mardi gras beads on my door. They disappeared ever day. I did not see ANY other decorations the whole week except the BV ones I ordered for the boys room. I was disappointed.

Archived