Deck 9 rooms with Central Park View on Allure

We had cabin 9645 (on Oasis, but it should be the same) and didn't hear anything. We had a view of the Rising Tide Bar, so that's something at least. If you're looking for a CV cabin, I can recommend it.

I am thinking about booking a Central Park View room on deck 9 on the Allure. What is the noise level like from the restaurants etc. from deck 8? Are there any rooms/areas on deck 9 that I should avoid?

Thanks!

We were on deck 9 Central Park view on Allure. Our room right above the Choppe Grill Rest. The whole 7 day was nice and quiet.....and nice size of the room too...had the best time

We had cabin 9645 (on Oasis, but it should be the same) and didn't hear anything. We had a view of the Rising Tide Bar, so that's something at least. If you're looking for a CV cabin, I can recommend it.

I can only add that we sat several evenings in the CP area after dark and it was extremely peaceful.

• 3 weeks later...
We were on deck 9 Central Park view on Allure. Our room right above the Choppe Grill Rest. The whole 7 day was nice and quiet.....and nice size of the room too...had the best time

I just booked #9641 CV on the Allure. Would you consider a CV a great people watching venue? AWe were eondering if we should pay another $200 for A CP balcony. What do you think? Was a window enough of a view or would a balcony be better?:D

I just booked #9641 CV on the Allure. Would you consider a CV a great people watching venue? AWe were eondering if we should pay another $200 for A CP balcony. What do you think? Was a window enough of a view or would a balcony be better?:D

sorry get back little late, good size of window and a sitting or daybed bench like at the window so you can relax while you look out.... you can see a good bit, but i'm sure you will more more balcany:D.....but don't forget to close the curtain when you dress:eek: but we love the room so much space

Archived