Coupon/Discount Book?

Just booked 2nd cruise for DH & I & this will be 1st cruise for 3 kids! Question is this: b/c this is our 2nd cruise DH & I are C&A Gold. Will we receive a coupon book or discount book? Our 1st cruise was 2 years ago... Booked directly through Royal instead of TA (like we did last time)...hoping I did the right thing...

Just booked 2nd cruise for DH & I & this will be 1st cruise for 3 kids! Question is this: b/c this is our 2nd cruise DH & I are C&A Gold. Will we receive a coupon book or discount book? Our 1st cruise was 2 years ago... Booked directly through Royal instead of TA (like we did last time)...hoping I did the right thing...

If you have your C&A numbers on your reservation, you will get the coupon books.

Check your invoice.

Being on a cruise doesn't mean you are a C&A member, it's something you need to sign up for. I will assume you have signed up for it and have your membership number.

When you booked did you provide your C&A number? If you didn't they usually won't attach it to your current reservation. I would call C&A ((800) 526-9723) and make sure your number is attached to your reservation.

Enjoy your cruise!

You do have to enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society, it is not something that happens automatically. Once you have your C & A numbers, make sure that they (both your and your husband's) are attached to the reservation. You should have coupon books waiting for you in your stateroom when you board. There will be two, one for you and one for your husband. Your children will not receive books as they are not eligible for C & A membership until after they have COMPLETED their first cruise.

Call to make sure you are enrolled. We have a friend going on an upcoming cruise. She has cruised once before with RCI, but never enrolled. We've encouraged her to enroll now. It can be done online too, but I'd call and check.

silly question... My son and I are both going to be on our 2nd RCI cruise in November. We are both C&A members. Will he also get his own book (even though he will only be six)?

Yes, he will. He'll get the kid's version.

silly question... My son and I are both going to be on our 2nd RCI cruise in November. We are both C&A members. Will he also get his own book (even though he will only be six)?

ashmac8 - My wife and I are C&A members and we each got a book. None of my kids were (first RCL) for them, but we still got 1 kids version for 3 kids.

I did not know this, but the spa was able to look up our coupon book and apply it. We booked a spontaneous treatment and did not think to go to the room to get coupon book. We told them this and gave us the 10% discount after checking our seapass card. The little things like that are worthy of sharing part of your savings back to them as additional tip.

Archived