Scandinavia and St Pete on Emerald mini suite selection question

5326jan

I would like to get a mini suite that is not fully exposed like the ones on Dolphin deck. Emerald deck minis are over Club Fusion. Anyone with experience in those cabins regarding noise from Club Fusion and/or vibration? Looking at E721 furthest forward mini on starboard site.

I would appreciate advice. Thanks!

I love the Emerald deck minisuites and have stayed in them on several ships. You will not be disturbed by any noise from Club Fusion on the starboard side minis. They are completely quiet. The only reports of noise are in the last 2 or 3 cabins aft on the portside. Those cabins are directly over the stage. I would avoid those cabins. You will be fine in E721.

I love the Emerald deck minisuites and have stayed in them on several ships. You will not be disturbed by any noise from Club Fusion on the starboard side minis. They are completely quiet. The only reports of noise are in the last 2 or 3 cabins aft on the portside. Those cabins are directly over the stage. I would avoid those cabins. You will be fine in E721.

We had the last aft portside cabin (730 if I remember correctly) on the Emerald Princess for our Baltic cruise in 2009. Didn't hear a thing ever from Club Fusion and would book again in a heartbeat for the extra long balcony. We even brought ear plugs because some people on this board said there were reports of noise (although I never saw them) but never used them. It is a very port intensive cruise and we were in bed by 11 pm each night -- and I think most other passengers were too. Enjoy - it is one of our favorite cruises ever!

We had the last aft portside cabin (730 if I remember correctly) on the Emerald Princess for our Baltic cruise in 2009. Didn't hear a thing ever from Club Fusion and would book again in a heartbeat for the extra long balcony. We even brought ear plugs because some people on this board said there were reports of noise (although I never saw them) but never used them. It is a very port intensive cruise and we were in bed by 11 pm each night -- and I think most other passengers were too. Enjoy - it is one of our favorite cruises ever!

Do you think starboard would be better than port?

Do you think starboard would be better than port?
Of the AD mini-suites, starboard is considered preferable as that side is furthest from the sound stage and main speakers of Club Fusion. This is a very port-intensive cruise and chances are, you will be crawling out of bed in the morning and dragging in late in the afternoon most days. :) Plus, it can be quite chilly in that region in the evening, even in the summer, so which side of the ship is less-important IMHO.

Of the AD mini-suites, starboard is considered preferable as that side is furthest from the sound stage and main speakers of Club Fusion. This is a very port-intensive cruise and chances are, you will be crawling out of bed in the morning and dragging in late in the afternoon most days. :) Plus, it can be quite chilly in that region in the evening, even in the summer, so which side of the ship is less-important IMHO.

Thank you, Pam! :)

Archived