Question for past passengers on Avalon Scenery

franski

We were up one level but those on the 200's level never had any noise issues. We were on the 200 level on several of the Avalon Cruises and I am usually bothered by noise but the only time I heard noise at night was when going through the locks.

You should be OK!

Thanks, Pat...

Actually asking for someone else. My TA sent me an e-mail asking a question about cruising Avalon - as other clients were looking to book - and were unsure of the position as it is the last cabin on the middle deck. I offered to do a quick post on CC - as we have the best people here, who are always willing to offer an opinion!!

Fran

to occur,,it would be THERE,,,why risk it??book midship or closer to front.We didnt have noise probs. on Scenery,,,but SMELL issues.On top deck,mid ship and smelled like a sewer in quite a few cabins,,they gave us spray...

It sort of wrecked my impressions of whole cruise,,,had to keep balcony windows open.And crew DID NOT seem concerned after MANY complaints.

Have NOT booked with Avalon again,,,sorry,:(

Can't help you with the room as we were on top deck but having been throughout Scenery this past Sept, I can assure you that there was no smell. Whatever the problem was it is no longer an issue...or at least it wasn't in Sept 2011. We have sailed 4x on Avalon.

Archived