My wife is really to to scare me.........

frito58

Ok this will be cruise 13 and due to some health problems , I had to go on disabilty, so I do get a lot of time to play on the computer and plan our vacations. She is the GM of a Salvage yard that picks up wrecked cars for insurance companys and she works quite a few hours. She doesn't get involved in our planning like she used to , well really not all. She is actullay one of those people , if you ask her oh your going on a cruise , What ship ? Where are you going ? She would have a blank look because last night I was planning some excursions and and was saying well I think I will book the Passion Island Catamaran through Carnival , what do you think , she was like , Are we going to Cozumel ??:eek::eek: I didn't know that we were on this cruise. Oh Goody.

Oh well after 30 years of marriage she does remember the important things. LOL

I know folks who have NO IDEA what ship they'll be on, or what their itinerary is.....you won't find many of them on these boards, but they do exist! And, they have a great time...even without the planning and research!

My husband knows we're cruising, he'll even know what port we're set to sail out of... but that's about it. He loves cruising, but he doesn't care about the details. A balcony and a DoD once we get there and he's happy.

I know folks who have NO IDEA what ship they'll be on, or what their itinerary is.....you won't find many of them on these boards, but they do exist! And, they have a great time...even without the planning and research!

Took my brother to Alaska with a group a couple years ago. He said to me plan everything including the excursions and he'll pay me his share. I enjoyed the planning and he just loved the trip. To each his own I guess.

My husband knows we're cruising, he'll even know what port we're set to sail out of... but that's about it. He loves cruising, but he doesn't care about the details. A balcony and a DoD once we get there and he's happy.

Toataly DITTO with mine.:p

He probably doesn't even remember the ship or the Islands.

But I realy don't mind planning the trip. He can sit back and relax on the Balcony (to which I upgraded to) (at my expense):p I had booked interior to save a buck. Then got to thinking abut it. Called and moved to a Balcony. DOD's taste so much better on a balcony.

Cuz we would never think about trying to smuggle booze on board.:rolleyes:

Happy Sails

Sounds like my DH too !!

What a fun thread. :D Have fun planning all this Steve.

I'm on disability too. I can remember every ship we have sailed, and where they went. :p

Pat

Archived