Star Caribe Deck Balcony

surmy555

As I understand it the balcony cabins on Caribe deck are deeper than the standard balcony cabins. Any reason not to book a caribe deck balcony of the Star for Alaska? How may chairs are on these balconys? Do the balcony dividerds open between 2 cabins?

Thanks for the help

As I understand it the balcony cabins on Caribe deck are deeper than the standard balcony cabins. Any reason not to book a caribe deck balcony of the Star for Alaska? How may chairs are on these balconys? Do the balcony dividerds open between 2 cabins?

Thanks for the help

I had a caribe cabin on the Golden for Alaska and loved it. Since both ships are identical, it'll be great for you especially on those common rainy days, you can be outside and out of the rain if you choose and not if you don't. The dividers do open between them as well. There were two chairs and two loungers but this could be changing.

Thanks for the help

If you haven't already seen it, here's the main thread on Caribe balcony furniture changes: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1593096

Just two chairs and a very small table (and a lot of empty space) now on the Star Caribe deck balconies. There is a narrow door in the balcony separator that can be opened, allowing access between balconies. It's not possible to remove the divider and combine the balconies.

Archived