Liberty Wi-Fi

gail811

Just back from the Liberty and wanted to let those cruising between now and April 7th know about the letter we we were given. The Liberty was testing "enhancements" to their network during our sailing and were also lowering their prices, through 7 April. I was in a suite on deck 7 and had a great signal in my cabin, AND it was much, much, MUCH faster than any I have experienced on any other ship. 45 minutes cost $19, 120 minutes: $39, 240 minutes: $59, 480 minutes: $105, and pay as you go was $.50 a minute. I travel with my laptop when I cruise to keep in touch with family, and since my mom had just been released from the hospital I was thrilled with the changes! I hope they change fleet wide ASAP!

Keep my fingers crossed also that they make this a permanent fee as we are looking at cruising in August. I too have to travel with my laptop. Hopefully someone on CC or John Heald (if you are listening) will keep us posted.

OceanDreams

I bring my laptop to download my pictures from my camera daily too; helps me keep them organized. But the truth is, my family has had a terrible run of serious health issues and I am much more comfortable being able to check in when I do cruise. This way I can send a recap to the family and receive updates, a win/win!

...The Liberty was testing "enhancements" to their network during our sailing and were also lowering their prices, through 7 April. I was in a suite on deck 7 and had a great signal in my cabin, AND it was much, much, MUCH faster than any I have experienced on any other ship. .....I hope they change fleet wide ASAP!
Keep your fingers crossed that they make the changes permanent!
Thanks for the info. I hope we experience an 'improved' Internet service!

Archived