2013- 2014 Schedule release dates

poppetts

Just a quick question to the experts, does any know when the schedules will be released for the above dates. From Summer 2013 and going into Sept or Oct 2014 , this is for the southern hemisphere.

Any ideas or a point in the right direction will help greatly, need to book my wifes 40th birthday celebration cruise from Australia to Hawaii via Tahiti as soon as i can.

Thanks

Steve :D

I asked Princess reservations about this as I'm planning a group cruise for mental health continuing education hours and was told Spring 2014 schedule will be released mid-April. I've looked at what's out there for the end of 2013 and it didn't seem quite complete yet (as of about 3-4 weeks ago!). So there may be more listings for 2013 added and also into 2014. You may be waiting even longer for summer/fall 2014 though.

You might try emailing Princess to see if you can find out. Also a TA might have the information or could get it.

Try to surprise her and ask all your friends and family to join you on the trip! You could get group rates with 8 cabins...something to consider!

You are welcome! I did it for my DH's 50th and 43 people joined in the fun. I planned, secretly, for 14 months and he had no idea anyone else would be coming on the trip (he found out we were going on a cruise when something arrived in the mail and I didn't get to it first). When the bus I had hired arrived in front of the house (local cruise) with all of the people going standing in the front yard, he was more than overwhelmed and everyone had tears in their eyes. All the neighbors came out and many folks showed up for the "big reveal" who knew about the trip but were unable to go. Be sure to tell folks they can invite other people they know too as it gets you more cabins booked. Though we had enough cabins for two "free" bookings, I used the amount we would have paid for our cabin for the bus, gifts for those going, and a case of wine shared at dinner the night of his birthday.

Update on timing of schedule release dates: I spoke with Princess reservations about a cruise and while I was at it, I inquired again about when the Spring 2014 itineraries would be opened. She thought probably not until around June 2012.

Guess we'll find out when they are available at the time they are available!!

Archived