Summit Deck 9 (under pool): Noise Issues At NIGHT?

Leo Jay

I know there's a general sense that cabins underneath pool areas can suffer noise from activity above, but it seems the reality of it differs from ship to ship. We're in 9082 on Summit; understanding that different people have varying sensitivities to noise, given the hours the pool is open, is there any reason we should expect much activity in the pool area between the hours of, say 11pm and 8 am?

Thanks.

:)

I know there's a general sense that cabins underneath pool areas can suffer noise from activity above, but it seems the reality of it differs from ship to ship. We're in 9082 on Summit; understanding that different people have varying sensitivities to noise, given the hours the pool is open, is there any reason we should expect much activity in the pool area between the hours of, say 11pm and 8 am?

Thanks.

:)

We were in 9084 on the Summit last May and loved the location! We did not hear any noise from above at any time of the day or night...and I am a fairly light sleeper. In a few weeks we will be back on deck 9 again in another Concierge Class cabin just down the hall from our old cabin.:)

Archived