Carnival Ships

terpshockey77

We have been on a number of Royal Caribbean ships and are planning a cruise in August - bad time to go but only time that works for schedules. We are not finding a Royal Caribbean cruise that we want to go on and are looking at Carnival as there are many in August. Any advice on what ships are better than others? I like to base the cruise on ports and my husband has to look at ships and what is offered on the ship. He really enjoyed our cruise on Liberty of the Seas. Any suggestions?

:rolleyes: We took our first Carnival cruise on Pride in October, 2011 to the Bahamas. Our daughter and hubby suggested Pride after their cruise a year ago.

We were Loyal Royals for years .. but thought we'd take a "chance". GREAT choice ... clean ship - great staff - didn't feel "crowded" - enjoyed ALL our meals - found numerous "quiet" areas for cards etc.

The ports were ok ... we got off for a few trinkets .. then right back on to an "abandoned - quiet" ship .. almost all to ourselves .. We love port days ...

We surely don't cruise looking for negatives ... and had a really nice time. We'd do Pride again ... but the Carnival Victory caught our eye and that's our April, 2013 choice ! I'm sure we won't be disappointed !

Hope this helps ... Happy Cruising ! :D

I'm thinking of booking a cruise on this ship. Have travelled with RC and NCL before. Liked both for different reasons. How does Carnival compare in service and food department? What restaurants are extra?

Archived