Hilton or Beaches

spcopps

OK I have been thinking about going to rose hall but after reading trip advisor not so sure now. Has anyone ever been to the beaches boscobel? I am curious as to how much farther boscobel is than rose hall since taxi fair isn't included in beaches day passes. Beaches boscobel looks absolutely wonderful with the new pirates kids area just wondering if it is much further from falmouth port than rose hall. Also how much is taxi fair at Falmouth? I read somewhere that is is like $20 USD per 10 miles, does this sound accurate? Any additional information would be appreciated and FYI travel party consist of myself, husband and kids ages 8, 5 and 5.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Been to Beaches Bocobel, it's fantastic! Falmouth to Boscobel Bay (about 10 miles east of Ochi) appr. 1¼ hr, give or take. Not sure how much time you have, but another option would be a family resort in MoBay? A bit closer then the Oracabessa area.

Beaches Boscobel is wonderful, but way to far from Falmouth if you ask me. It's at least an hour, if not hour and a half just to get there. I suppose if you have a lot of time in port it would work, but the taxi fare in addition to the day-pass would be very expensive. Very cool place, though.

• 1 month later...
OK I have been thinking about going to rose hall but after reading trip advisor not so sure now. Has anyone ever been to the beaches boscobel? I am curious as to how much farther boscobel is than rose hall since taxi fair isn't included in beaches day passes. Beaches boscobel looks absolutely wonderful with the new pirates kids area just wondering if it is much further from falmouth port than rose hall. Also how much is taxi fair at Falmouth? I read somewhere that is is like $20 USD per 10 miles, does this sound accurate? Any additional information would be appreciated and FYI travel party consist of myself, husband and kids ages 8, 5 and 5.

Beaches charges 120 for a day pass for adults and 75 for kids, so it's 465 for the five of you, plus you have to add your transportation cost. The Hilton Rose Hall is only 75 for the pass for adults and 55 for kids, plus 15 for round trip transportation pp if you book it through jamaica for a day. The last 25 reviews on TA consisted of 15 - 5 stars....8 - 4 stars....2 - 3 stars.

It would cost you 390 for the 5 of you for the Hilton including transportation. So you're saving 75 dollars and transportation is included.

Archived