? abt mini bar set up

4275princess

You will get 8 mini bottles, plus 12 bottles of water, soda and beer. If you trade them all for soda or sparklin gwater, you would receive a total of 20. In other words a mini bottle can be exchanged for a can of soda.

You will get 8 mini bottles, plus 12 bottles of water, soda and beer. If you trade them all for soda or sparklin gwater, you would receive a total of 20. In other words a mini bottle can be exchanged for a can of soda.

You just confused the OP with your #12. ;)

You get:

8 booze

2 beer

6 soft drink

2 water

2 Perrier

Booze can be exchanged for beer, but beer cannot be exchanged for booze. All booze and beer and Perrier can be exchanged for soft drinks and all can be exchanged for just water.

On my recent Star cruise, I exchanged everything for cans of Sprite Zero. :) Just call Room service when you get to your cabin, tell them what you want to exchange, and someone will be there 5-10 minutes later. Some people ask their steward to make the exchange but they're usually very busy on embarkation day and will just call room service for you.

thanks...so if i take no alcoholic beverages & exchange for pop or sparkling water; i will end up with 20 pop or soda.

On my recent Star cruise, I exchanged everything for cans of Sprite Zero. :) Just call Room service when you get to your cabin, tell them what you want to exchange, and someone will be there 5-10 minutes later. Some people ask their steward to make the exchange but they're usually very busy on embarkation day and will just call room service for you.

Do you recall how many cans you got? We are going to go for Diet Coke and water on our upcoming Star cruise. How the times have changed...

Do you recall how many cans you got? We are going to go for Diet Coke and water on our upcoming Star cruise. How the times have changed...

You get a total of 20 items, of which 2 are water. Change everything else other than the water and you have 18 cans of Diet Coke. Or change some into water.

Archived