Looking to book a cruise for next year....

williamson_ja

Just a couple of quick questions. We are still quite a ways off from when we want to go. We are looking to go sometime between Sept-Dec. 2013 (next year). We were looking to sail either the Wonder or Magic. However, when I looked online, the newer ships have their schedule up for that time, but nothing is listed for the Magic or Wonder. Are they just not listed yet or is there some refurb or something going on at that time??

Also, last time we sailed, we did the kids sail free promotion. I'm just wondering if there is any rhyme or reason for when this promo comes out. I would love to use it again. We're a family of 8- so kids sail free is a big deal! Thanks.

Just a couple of quick questions. We are still quite a ways off from when we want to go. We are looking to go sometime between Sept-Dec. 2013 (next year). We were looking to sail either the Wonder or Magic. However, when I looked online, the newer ships have their schedule up for that time, but nothing is listed for the Magic or Wonder. Are they just not listed yet or is there some refurb or something going on at that time??

Also, last time we sailed, we did the kids sail free promotion. I'm just wondering if there is any rhyme or reason for when this promo comes out. I would love to use it again. We're a family of 8- so kids sail free is a big deal! Thanks.

As PP noted, DCL hasn't released their schedules for the Magic and Wonder yet.

The Kids Sail Free offer is random, usually offered on cruises that aren't selling well. You never know where they'll turn up.

:)

Archived