Does Serenity area allow women to sunbath topless?

rydan

if I were to tan topless, Id have to keep pulling my boobs out of my armpits!:eek:

Tuck them into the waistband of your bathing suit .... that's what I do. Not only that but if enough of us get to the serenity deck early enough, we could scare away the chair hogs and get a great tan!!!

p.s. if you're in the serenity area, you shouldn't have to worry about other people's kids seeing you (they shouldn't be there) and with or without tops/bottoms or not, I go there to not have kids around.

Were gonna need some pics ma'am.... You know just for evidence and stuff....yeah

That's the most upsetting thing about this thread, no pictoral proof.

p.s. if you're in the serenity area, you shouldn't have to worry about other people's kids seeing you (they shouldn't be there) and with or without tops/bottoms or not, I go there to not have kids around.

I think someone mentioned that patrons of the waterslides have a good view of the serenity deck.

I think someone mentioned that patrons of the waterslides have a good view of the serenity deck.

That depends on the ship and the location of the serenity area.

My point was though is this, how many times have parents brought their kids into the serenity area because their kids were special/different from others/well behaved, etc., and get highly indignant when asked to remove the kids. I figure if kids can be there, so can my 53 year old saggy breasts (time and gravity have not been kind).

Geez lady, get a grip. It was a joke. If that upset you so much you need a vacation. Ever been on a cruise????

Maybe you should re-read my post because I was joking also (and last time I looked I am male:rolleyes:).

Geez lady, get a grip. It was a joke. If that upset you so much you need a vacation. Ever been on a cruise????

Buck, I think you are a bit (no...a LOT) confused.

The only time I have seen this was years ago on the Ecstasy out of Galveston. It had an "adults only , tops optional" area on an upper deck...I have a photo of the sign somewhere in our cruise book.:rolleyes:

dude seriously???????

all you got was a pic of the sign??????

shakin my head. . . . LOL

That depends on the ship and the location of the serenity area.

My point was though is this, how many times have parents brought their kids into the serenity area because their kids were special/different from others/well behaved, etc., and get highly indignant when asked to remove the kids. I figure if kids can be there, so can my 53 year old saggy breasts (time and gravity have not been kind).

I'm usually the one defending kids but they aren't allowed in the Serenity area. Even if I saw a well behaved one, I'd have him/her kicked out.

Regarding kids seeing breasts OMG! No. We must shield their eyes from natural things!

Are people really that hung up on seeing breasts? I've seen men with moobs bigger than what I have up top. I always felt like shielding my son from seeing those because they are unnatural.

I'm usually the one defending kids but they aren't allowed in the Serenity area. Even if I saw a well behaved one, I'd have him/her kicked out.

Regarding kids seeing breasts OMG! No. We must shield their eyes from natural things!

Are people really that hung up on seeing breasts? I've seen men with moobs bigger than what I have up top. I always felt like shielding my son from seeing those because they are unnatural.

LOL Moobs? Do they need a bro?

No need to shield your soon from boobs, in a few years it'll be all he cares about anyway.;)

I'd have no personal objection. We see German tourists on Clearwater Beach toss off their bathing tops when no one is looking. It's odd, while I wouldn't object to my kids seeing female breasts on a beach, I'd keep them far far away from a wet t-shirt contest at some beach bar...all about context. You should be able to do a discreet untie while on your stomach to eliminate tan lines. Anything too flagrant I don't think the staff will allow.

I don't get why some people have to be so snotty.

OP, there is no topless sunbathing in public areas, but an aft deck gets a lot of sun, this might be an option you would like to try.

There are many clothes optional beaches around.

We were at Orient beach in St Martin and it was a very nice beach. People didn't act like adolescent fools that had never seen an adult body part.

People just did their thing. Perhaps google the clothing optional beaches in the ports you are going to.

Good luck!!

Carole

Archived