Draught ( Draft) Beer on Equinox

jimb98

I have the Classic package on our forthcoming Eastern Med cruise in May. I only drink beer, rather than wine or spirits so I understand I am entitled to a max of $5 per drink. Can I get a pint of draught beer e.g. Bud Light or similar, for $5 or will I have to drink bottles. I don't intend to drink any of the 'better, more expensive' botteld beers; my palate is not that sophisticated, (or I am easily pleased). So just what you'd get in an American or English pub; a pint of beer/lager.

Cheers all,

Jim

Just returned from Equinox in the Caribbean. There were only 2 draft beers - Heineken and one other (can't remember what it was, but think either Amstel or Stella). The definitely didn't have Bud on draft.

You really should give some of the bottled beers a try, they have a wide selection - Bud, Miller, Corona, Red Stripe, Michelob etc. Look at the sticky at the top called Evaluating a Beverage package to see what's on offer

Just returned from Equinox in the Caribbean. There were only 2 draft beers - Heineken and one other (can't remember what it was, but think either Amstel or Stella). The definitely didn't have Bud on draft.

You really should give some of the bottled beers a try, they have a wide selection - Bud, Miller, Corona, Red Stripe, Michelob etc. Look at the sticky at the top called Evaluating a Beverage package to see what's on offer

Thanks,

I do like the bottled lagers but simply prefer to drink pints. Living in the North East most guys of my generation are similar. Probably a little bit of gluttony involved but I do like drinking my fair share of beer, although I do make sure I never get too drunk. Far too much to remember to get drunk. Draught Heineken, Amstel or Stella would suit me fine, just wondered if a pint would fall within the $5 limit.

we were on the equinox in march and all the bartenders said they stopped carring michelobe and miller. What they had left on that cruise was it.:(

Probably planning to serve European beers in their place, when they cross over in April.

Probably planning to serve European beers in their place, when they cross over in April.

Can anyone who sailed the Med last year on Equinox remember what draught beers were available?

Can anyone who sailed the Med last year on Equinox remember what draught beers were available?

I think you'll find the draught beers stay the same, it's the bottled beer which they'll change - perhaps substituting it with something like San Miguel. The beers which they were not re-stocking were only sold as bottles.

I think you'll find the draught beers stay the same, it's the bottled beer which they'll change - perhaps substituting it with something like San Miguel. The beers which they were not re-stocking were only sold as bottles.

'San Miguel'? Now you're talking; I can taste it now. The finest Spanish export since Seve Ballesteros. Only trouble is it's a bit strong at 5.4%.

I think the Classic covers the cost of most beers from their standard drink menu. In Michaels Club there are beers that cost more. I think they charge more for those beers to get passengers to get the premium package. I seen beers in there that are lower in cost than Heineken in a local market but that are selling for more.

Archived