Best Refreshing Drinks On Cruise

thefog

LOL Walt, you have a way of describing things doll :p

Let's see... Beer (corona), pina colada, vodka tonic, miami vice, BBC, twilight zone... Red headed sluts, Mimmies, bloodies... I could go on, but refreshing is subjective ;)

The most favorite thing on all cruise ships are Pina Colada's:p

The best one I ever had, had vanilla ice cream in it. Don't ask me why they put that together, but it was so good and had just the right amount of rum.

I will take anything fruity. Save the harder drinks for the evening for me.

Miami Vice, 1/2 pina colada 1/2 strawberry daquiri. Both pitchers are poured at the same time so that one side of the glass is red and the other is white. Garnished with a pineapple wedge. This is THE drink. I'll be having one in 4 days. HOOWAH!!

Guest Time2gocruzn

A Chi chi. It is just like a Pina Colada, but made w/ vodka instead of rum. The Miama Vice drinks are really good too. :)

My vote goes for anything with alcohol in it :D ........but if you want specifics, then it's a Dark and Stormy (black rum and ginger beer), Rum Runners, or if im in the shot mood, then cherry cheesecakes usually does it. (My fiance got me hooked on them, she orders one everytime we go out for a drink :) )

A Melon Ball is VERY refreshing (Midori, vodka, pineapple and lime juice, blended with ice.) Gin and tonic, Corona with a lime, margaritas, and I'll have to try the Miami Vice. I've read about them here and they sound yummy.

Archived