Inside Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral (ICPOPC)

RiverRat71

Yes there is covered a parking at Port Canaveral depending on the pier (Freedom of the Seas for example). That said, the walls of the parking garage are open air. Being right on the ocean, you will get a light coating of salt spray on your car during your cruise.

I'd rather park open air inland and deal with the sun rather than the salt. I used Park 'N Cruise in February and while not perfect, it was $50 for the week versus over $100 at the pier. See my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1581697

Enjoy your cruise.

Yes there is covered a parking at Port Canaveral depending on the pier (Freedom of the Seas for example). That said, the walls of the parking garage are open air. Being right on the ocean, you will get a light coating of salt spray on your car during your cruise.

I'd rather park open air inland and deal with the sun rather than the salt. I used Park 'N Cruise in February and while not perfect, it was $50 for the week versus over $100 at the pier. See my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1581697

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the response loudbmw. I am actually asking about a separate facility named ICPOCP that is well inland from the port. I found their website while searching for parking facilities. We are considering staying at the La Quinta Inn on N. Atlantic Avenue and they have a park & cruise special but it is not covered. The covered parking facility is probably 15 miles inland. I will definitely check your review because the Park 'N Cruise was our next choice. Thanks again.

I live near the port and have never heard of this place

a Google search finds nothing even close

the only indoor parking I'm familiar with anywhere near the port is the port's parking and only SOME of that is in door . . .

got a web link? I'd drive by and check it out . . .

I live near the port and have never heard of this place

a Google search finds nothing even close

the only indoor parking I'm familiar with anywhere near the port is the port's parking and only SOME of that is in door . . .

got a web link? I'd drive by and check it out . . .

I think I just found it. Looks like they park cars in what looks like a warehouse.

http://www.insidecruiseparking.com/

ahhhhh

a different URL then what they even have on their page - curious

I've been there - right next to the FEDEX building as I recall & and an auto salvage yard. This is an industrial area so the warehouse guess would appear to be right on. 8.5 miles from the port as the crow flies. Expect shuttle turnaround times accordingly. Comes up clearly on Google Maps or Earth.

They are using the same advertising approach the Port was recently slammed for - fear!

If inside parking were important to me I'd park in the Port garage but I park outside around here everyday and have no weather damage or vandalism - I'd have greater worries leaving my car in an industrial area off of main roads.

just my 2 cents.

ahhhhh

a different URL then what they even have on their page - curious

I've been there - right next to the FEDEX building as I recall & and an auto salvage yard. This is an industrial area so the warehouse guess would appear to be right on. 8.5 miles from the port as the crow flies. Expect shuttle turnaround times accordingly. Comes up clearly on Google Maps or Earth.

They are using the same advertising approach the Port was recently slammed for - fear!

If inside parking were important to me I'd park in the Port garage but I park outside around here everyday and have no weather damage or vandalism - I'd have greater worries leaving my car in an industrial area off of main roads.

just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the information you provided Capt_BJ and Jman1118. I emailed them last weekend and didn't receive a reply today. I think we're going to play it safe and use either the La Quinta park & cruise package or use park 'n cruise. Thanks again for following up on my question.

For a short cruises we found it better to just have the car at the port. Now with the increased port parking fees ( extra day) , we reconsidered and used Park N Cruise for a recent 3 night cruise. We were VERY pleased and found it convenient that there was no backtracking to Port Canaveral or Cocoa Beach hotels.

We will use them in June and hope for the same good service.

M

For a short cruises we found it better to just have the car at the port. Now with the increased port parking fees ( extra day) , we reconsidered and used Park N Cruise for a recent 3 night cruise. We were VERY pleased and found it convenient that there was no backtracking to Port Canaveral or Cocoa Beach hotels.

We will use them in June and hope for the same good service.

M

Thanks cruisegirl1. Sounds like a plan.

Archived