No Crooners on Golden Princess?

RickEk

I was perusing the Golden Princess' deckplans in anticipation of our upcoming cruise and noticed that she doesn't have a Crooners Bar... so is the Promenade Lounge and Bar basically the same thing? :confused:

The Promenade Lounge is the Piano Bar, very similar to Crooners:

5684396261_debfac2819_z.jpg

Golden Princess by Jasperdo, on Flickr

5684964120_bdfb9c32d7_z.jpg

Golden Princess by Jasperdo, on Flickr

Thanks for the photos... we were on the Golden Princess for my second cruise back in 2005. I wasn't too much into martinis then...:p and didn't notice that Crooners didn't exist, but now, I sure do enjoy a Chairman of the Board when I can... :D

Thanks for the photos... we were on the Golden Princess for my second cruise back in 2005. I wasn't too much into martinis then...:p and didn't notice that Crooners didn't exist, but now, I sure do enjoy a Chairman of the Board when I can... :D

I think the menu in the bar is the same as in Crooners - you can still get your Chairman of the Board...

There is definitely a "Crooners Bar" despite what it is called . It has been updated with more comfortable chairs that actually fit the tables. Now, if only the piano player could play so we could have a comfortable conversation, and not have the piano playing drown out the conversation. I believe a good piano player is "background". If you want an "entertainer", go to another bigger venue.

Archived