Doing the Doc Dance - May 29th Voyager

JacDro

So exciting to see those cruise documents arrive by UPS. Thought they were coming email but there they were. So excited - you would think this was my first cruise. They all seem like the first to me -- have enjoyed each and every one of them. Have a great day and happy cruising:):)

Jacki

LUCKY!! I'm wearing a path to the mailbox every day waiting for mine (June 4, Radiance)...I started another thread about where should I be looking for them, USPS, UPS, etc. Seems to me they might come from anywhere! LOL:D

Amanda:D

Frankiesmom. I kept reading them and reading them. You would think it was the first time. So exciting -- doing New York for two days before cruise. Even better I will be traveling with three of my daughters, two grandchildren and my daughter's soon-to-be-husband. Have any excursions planned? See you on board.

Jerrudy: Get those docs and let's start dancing!:):) Will make us an umbrella drink. See you soon on the BBC.

Jacki

JacDro, One question, since I don't have mine yet, Is there anything in the book regarding dress codes. I know there is one formal, but what is the rest called? And how many casual nights?

Rudy

JacDro, One question, since I don't have mine yet, Is there anything in the book regarding dress codes. I know there is one formal, but what is the rest called? And how many casual nights?

Rudy

SORRY ABOUT THE DUPLICATE POST

I'd like to know the answer to this also - hopefully, they have eliminated the "smart casual" or "informal" or whatever they called it. DH will appreciate not having to pack a sport jacket AND a suit. Haven't gotten our docs yet - will call travel agent tomorrow if they are not in today's mail!

will look again at the documents when I get home and post tonight. I guess I am in the minority -- I love the formal nights -- my grandson will even wear a tuxedo for me. The documents are in my car but my boss wants me work this afternoon -- he has no sense of humor:)

JacDro, I also love formal nights, I usually dress up on some non-formal nights. I wouldn't mind if they had formal night every night. My DH owns a tuxedo, I'm not sure if he is bringing it this time, since there is only one formal, probably he will just bring his suit.

Also, check on the departure time, what time do they say to start boarding? I haven't heard from my TA yet.

Oh, I like the formal nights, too, and wouldn't mind an additional one - just those "neither/nor" nights I don't care for. DH will be bringing the suit, just wanted to eliminate the sports coat if possible.

May I join you for the next dance? dance.gif

For our last few cruise, we received e-docs. We received our upcoming Empress cruise documents in the mail last week. They're SO MUCH nicer in hardcopy form!

Doin' the doc dance...whoo hoo...they came!! US Mail, the big white envelope. I'm so excited!! Luggage tags, the whole kit & caboodle. Whoo hoo!!! I've already read them once, now I will read them over, and over, and over, and hope that May goes by really FAST!!

Amanda:D

Archived