Tuxedo pics?

Woch2331

Still trying to decide if I should rent onboard (my wish) or rent locally and bring it along (my wife's). :eek:

Does anyone know of any pictures of the Carnival tux's? Not the small shots from the Carnival webpage... something else. :confused:

She wants a different selection of shirts, ties and vests, so I was wondering who's worn them and how was the overall 'look'. Need to decide soon and get it ordered. :rolleyes:

_

I would have to agree with above poster, for just a little more than the rental price you can purchase a used one and dont be afraid to haggle a little on the price if you buy vests and ties.

back to your original question I have seen the tuxs and they are the standard tuxs as in the rental shops.

I just always feel more comfortable knowing everything is going to fit before I leave.

I just bought a tux on ebay for my son's prom AND he will be able to wear it on the cruise in August. The price? $79.99...and that was for the tux, wing-tip shirt, vest, shoes and four different ties. Some of the larger dealers on ebay have many different styles in all sizes. Son is very pleased with how it looks (like new) and I am pleased that I got something he can wear for prom and the cruise both.

This was my first ebay purchase, but it won't be my last!! :)

If you use tuxxman on ebay let him know you are on cruise critic. He is also a member and will usually throw something extra your way.

Oh rats...too bad I didn't know this earlier! He is the one I ordered my son's prom tuxedo from...great service and FAST too! :)

If you are concerned about not being able to try on the tux prior to purchase because buying on line, try a place like Burlington Coat Factory if you are in a larger city. Several years ago we purchased a tux, 2 shirts, bow tie, cummerbund, and vest all for under the cost to have rented one on board for a week. Well worth the investment and besides, there is nothing like a man in a tuxedo!!! Always reminds me of the day I married him! :)

Archived