discounts after final payment

mcsean

They may tell you "NO" just like that miles credit card commerical but if there are plenty of cabins left you could probably could get them to up grade you several catagories if you are already not in a SS or S for no extra charge. That is how we tried our first baalcony cabin on the Zuirderdam. The price kept dropping the few weeks before we cruised and for no extra cash was able to move to the balcony.

What's it going to cost you to ask for the $$$ back? A dime for the phone call?

Worth a shot.

My understanding is the same as KK's---if the price goes down by 10% you will get the lower price. It may come as an on-board credit, but I have no doubt you can use that up, Tom. ;)

Good luck.

The drop in price was more than 10%. I called my TA and asked about it. He said that HAL offered me one upgrade,which is no big deal.I would be glad to take it an on-board credit. Aside to Ruth C. What was your dr's verdict? Will you be on the seas this summwer?, I hope!

Tom

Aside to Ruth C. What was your dr's verdict? Will you be on the seas this summer?, I hope!

Tom

Yup.:D Funny what my priorities are; my very first question to the cardiologist was "can I take my cruise?". He assured me that I'll be good as new (course, maybe that wasn't so good:confused: ), and I can live a full life. Just gotta take care of myself. :eek:

Thanks for asking, Tom.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Maybe we will pass in the night again some time. Hope so. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hal really came through.I had my TA call back and reject the upgrade to a G cat.This time he was speaking with someone with clout. He came back to me with an offer of $840 refund and an upgrade to an E cat.I think you have to check just about exery day.

Ruth,

I owe you a drink. Thanks for the advice.

Tom

Archived