The difference of 9 or and 11 on the Triumph

Thatmom

If I book the Triumph instead of the Glory I can get a 9 or and 11. There will be four of us. All over thirty. One of us way over thirty...Will I be happy on the Triumph and if I do take this which room one be better? What has the most balcony? Oh yea does the Triumph have fish and chips?? I don't know what to do...help!!!

Carla

We were on the Triumph last March in a cat 11 cabin #7275, midship, Empress deck. It's a fairly large room with a full bath and seperate dressing area. Not quite private but somewhat shielded from the rest of the cabin. Think of a large square hotel room. The balcony wasn't any wider than a regular one but was a bit longer. You might want to check with your TA first to see if they allow 4 adults in a room. We had 2 adults and 2 children under 10. Space-wise it was fine. Our cabin steward brought in a single cot the first night. It remained in the cabin, stacked on top of the sofa during the day for the remainder of our cruise, so the sofa was pretty much useless.

I can't say that I saw fish and chips but then again, I wasn't looking for them. However, the food was very good and like all cruises, plentiful.

Can't really help you with your cabin questions, but from reading these boards, it seems there are no fish and chips on the Triumph.

Besides the diningroom and buffet, they have the Hong Kong Noodle Company, NY Deli, a pizzeria and Coney Island Grill. I think there's free ice cream and frozen yogurt too.

If I book the Triumph instead of the Glory I can get a 9 or and 11. There will be four of us. All over thirty. One of us way over thirty...Will I be happy on the Triumph and if I do take this which room one be better? What has the most balcony? Oh yea does the Triumph have fish and chips?? I don't know what to do...help!!!

Carla

Here is the link to the cat 9A pics my PVP sent to me this afternoon:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/332673599/332673599BBXYke

Can't really help you with your cabin questions, but from reading these boards, it seems there are no fish and chips on the Triumph.

Besides the diningroom and buffet, they have the Hong Kong Noodle Company, NY Deli, a pizzeria and Coney Island Grill. I think there's free ice cream and frozen yogurt too.

Bad enough there will be no sushi for us on this cruise :( :( and now you say NO to fish and chips....well that stinks. I was looking forward to being able to at least have some nice fried blue point oysters and more (yummy) since I would not be getting my daily dose of sushi. I was spoiled on the Conquest~

with TWO LESS places to eat on this ship during lunch and dinner there must be lines for everything....can someone elaborate??????

I don't believe they allow 4 people in a Cat 11 which is weird becuase they allow 4 people in a smaller cabin. Anyway, Cat 9 worked well for us with 2 adults and 2 children.

They do. We've done it once and are doing it again in three and a half weeks. Two adults, two teens, one cat. 11 room :)

Hi,

Can you tell me if the fourth person was on a rollaway? Did they leave it in your room all day? Was it OK with four?

thanks,

Carla

We were on the Paradise and yes, the fourth person was on a rollaway. They do leave it in your room all day, but it's folded up so it takes up very little room.

It was MORE than spacious with four....even with all the luggage us four gals brought... :)

Archived