Balcony on cruise to Canada?

sailmom

So my dear 8o year old mother would really like to go on a cruise. She is very healthy and will do fine. Her two requests are that we go to Canada and that we have a balcony room. We are thinking of going in September out of New York. So my question is: will it even be warm enough for her to enjoy some balcony time? Going during the summer is out of the question since I cannot get off from work. What kind of weather have you encountered on cruises to Canada in September? Thanks for your help.

:)We were on a Princess Cruise last September from Brooklyn (9/14) to Quebec (9/24). We had a balcony and used it everyday. On cool days used a fleece jacket and/or a windbreaker, but most days wore short sleeves. In Halifax we used Halifax Taxi Tours. We had a private car (Les was our driver) and saw everything plus had a super lobster lunch at Ryers Pound. We are three seniors 67-68-69. Hope you have a great cruise.

:)We were on a Princess Cruise last September from Brooklyn (9/14) to Quebec (9/24). We had a balcony and used it everyday. On cool days used a fleece jacket and/or a windbreaker, but most days wore short sleeves. In Halifax we used Halifax Taxi Tours. We had a private car (Les was our driver) and saw everything plus had a super lobster lunch at Ryers Pound. We are three seniors 67-68-69. Hope you have a great cruise.

Thanks for the info. I will look up Halifax Taxi Tours. That would be perfect for us so that she could enjoy some of Halifax. I am looking forward to this trip!

Archived