Rita's Cantina - Allure of the Seas

Is there an age restriction, over 21 for the Rita's Cantina Fiesta evening? I am trying to make my reservations and it will not let me book one of the pax - it says - this pax does not meet the age requirement.... :eek:

You are probably trying to book them with a Fiesta with alcoholic drinks. If you book them with a Fiesta with non-alcoholic drinks, it will let you. But, if they are over 21 and want to drink, might be a good idea to get more help from someone else.

All I know is I booked my kids and myself for the Fiesta, and they are 18, 18, and 11.

You are probably trying to book them with a Fiesta with alcoholic drinks. If you book them with a Fiesta with non-alcoholic drinks, it will let you. But, if they are over 21 and want to drink, might be a good idea to get more help from someone else.

All I know is I booked my kids and myself for the Fiesta, and they are 18, 18, and 11.

Good catch, I would have just said, I have seen plenty of kids in there, but your reply is probably right on.

Good, thanks. I was just trying to pre book on 'My cruises' and I am not finding a place to specify a non alcohol booking, but I'll keep looking.

:)

ETA- it still will not let me book - I am trying for an 8.30pm slot so maybe that time is restricted to over 21's? They are already booked for each 6pm time slot I wanted...

I think there is a Fiesta Package that is $20 and includes the alcohol (margaritas and beer), then there is just the Fiesta (no package) that is $10 which does not include alcohol.

My kids are in a separate cabin so had to book the non alchoholic ones through their reservation.

Archived