Triumph ? re Cabin 2444

patrickmoran

Looking at Cabin #2444 on Triumph. Though a Cat 1A it is an outside cabin. Anyone stayed in it or equivalent on Destiny or Victory? What is it like? Does it have a sofa or is it like a typical inside cabin? Thanks

Oh my goodness . . . that's my cabin . . . I'll be in #2444 on Triumph's cruise this coming Saturday. I booked it last year and because there are only two of this 1A type cabins available (#2444 and #2445) . . . I was very excited about being able to book it. From what my TA has told me, it is one of the best cruise deals going for someone traveling alone . . . ocean view at a 1A price (only one of two outside cabins at an inside price). I'll let you know when I return how I liked it but from what I've been told . . . for the price . . . it is fantastic . . . :p

One of the equivalent rooms on the Valor is 2465. It is an outside room with two windows. However, I decided on a different 1A because there has been some discussion concerning excessive engine noise in this area of the ship. (This would also seem to apply to the rooms in the general area.) They do have twin beds or one twin and a pull down.

I had one of those on the Triumph, except it was in the front and didn't have the window. It was a great layout, lots of floor space, bed, couch, etc. But the engine noise was terrible, usually around 4:00 am it would wake me up. I loved the cabin but am not sure I would pick it again for the reason of the noise.

I had one of those on the Triumph, except it was in the front and didn't have the window. It was a great layout, lots of floor space, bed, couch, etc. But the engine noise was terrible, usually around 4:00 am it would wake me up. I loved the cabin but am not sure I would pick it again for the reason of the noise.

Cabin #2444 is aft . . . very far aft (next to the last outside cabin) from what I have seen on the ship's layout . . .

Engine noise in the back! The bow thrusters in the front! (Think that's right.)

In a lower deck towards the front we were awaken about 5 in the morning when we came back into Miami harbor. Noise and vibration was pretty bad but for only a short period of time.

Archived