hair straightener and blow dryer

Will they make it on the ship? My girl friend has to bring hers and wants to knwo if they are allowed. Will they search the checked luggage that has these items in it? I know they dont allow clothes irons.

Will they make it on the ship? My girl friend has to bring hers and wants to knwo if they are allowed. Will they search the checked luggage that has these items in it? I know they dont allow clothes irons.

I always take my hair straightener with no problems, I use the hairdryer on board, normally very good.

More room for shoes.:rolleyes:

Last year I took her to Florida and visited Orlando (my home town) and the KEys including Key West for a one week trip. She brought NINE pairs of shoes. Yes you heard me right 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was amazed at what that women packs. Her suitcases never meet the 50lbs weight restriction at the airport!

Luckily, women's shoes don't weigh much! I always bring a lot of shoes! Now, hubby's shoes feel like they're made of concrete, so we limit what he brings...just too heavy! (And, really....how many different "looks" does a man need?????)

Luckily, women's shoes don't weigh much! I always bring a lot of shoes! Now, hubby's shoes feel like they're made of concrete, so we limit what he brings...just too heavy! (And, really....how many different "looks" does a man need?????)

I agree, one pair of Shon's shoes weighs more than 10 pair of mine!

Archived