Temperature in Anchorage - 64 degrees!

bunduo

On Friday (April 29), the high temperature in Anchorage is supposed to 64 degrees and sunny. The high temperature in Fort Thomas, KY (Cincinnati) is supposed to be 61 and rainy. What am I doing living in this icebox? I'm moving to Anchorage where it's sunny and warm.

I lived in Anchorage in the later 70's. I remeber our first year up there (1976) when the pussy willows blumed in February. It rained and it rained. I remember well because in Buffalo New York that year they had something like 200 inches of snow fall. Anchorage does have its seasons. 82 degrees and I remember that being a "heat wave". Stange things can happen. Tim

Anchorage does have its seasons. Strange things can happen. Tim

I agree. While I was in high school, my school took a trip to the lower 48, Oregon I think, during April. In Anchorage we wore the shorts the week before and after the trip. While we were on the trip, we headed to the shopping malls to buy sweaters because it was only slightly above freezing and pouring rain

Northern Maine had more than a couple of inches of snow today and it is cold and raw outside, the roads were slippery and multiple accidents this morning......the snow is melting now, but not to darned fast......I can't get to Alaska fast enough!!!!!!!!!!

Archived