Canceling our Cruise

Pokeynose

With much regret and disappointment we have to cancel our much needed cruise to the E. Caribbean on Dec. 9. due to health issues for both myself and DH. After we get all the test results we might beable to cruise in a year or two.

I hope all that are in the same situation as we are also get well too. And those who will be cruising enjoy each and every day of your cruise. I'll keep checking into here to see how all of you are.:)

May you experience renewed health and strength.

We always encourage people to not wait until some time in the future, such as retirement, to travel. It is important to be responsible with money, but you never know when health issues could permanently prevent or hinder travel. Earlier this week on House Hunters International on HGTV, a young man told how his father dreamed about all the traveling he would do upon retirement, but he passed away before he could retire. So the son decided that he would not wait, and set off to find a house in the area in which he wanted to work and live.

Again, best wishes to you, and may you find enjoyment in those things that you are able to do.

Archived