Hows my itinerary?

JIMDSB2

Will be in Bermuda only 1 full day (Monday, May 14).

Leave ship at Dockyard on the 9:00 or 9:30 ferry to Hamilton.

Shop a couple of hours and then take #7 bus to Botanical Gardens for an hour or two.

Take #7 bus to Horseshoe Beach and Lighthouse area for a few hours.

Take #7 bus back to Dockyard.

Will I need 3 separate bus tickets:(, or will I ba able to use one for the day:)??

Will be in Bermuda only 1 full day (Monday, May 14).

Leave ship at Dockyard on the 9:00 or 9:30 ferry to Hamilton.

Shop a couple of hours and then take #7 bus to Botanical Gardens for an hour or two.

Take #7 bus to Horseshoe Beach and Lighthouse area for a few hours.

Take #7 bus back to Dockyard.

Will I need 3 separate bus tickets:(, or will I ba able to use one for the day:)??

What cruise line are on? The Bermuda Cruise Ship Schedule does not show any cruse ship arriving or departing on 5/14. Cruise Time Tables dot Com has no activity for 5/14 either.

SBtS

What cruise line are on? The Bermuda Cruise Ship Schedule does not show any cruse ship arriving or departing on 5/14. Cruise Time Tables dot Com has no activity for 5/14 either.

SBtS

The poster didn't say they're arriving in Bermuda on 5/14, but rather that 5/14 is their only full day in Bermuda.

They could be on the Enchantment of the Seas, which arrives at 3pm 5/13, and departs 5/15 at 12 noon...making 5/14 the only full day the ship is in port. The Norwegian Dawn is also in port the same days, but arrives earlier on 5/13 and leaves later on 5/15...which is why I'm guessing the poster is on the Enchantment.

The poster didn't say they're arriving in Bermuda on 5/14, but rather that 5/14 is their only full day in Bermuda.

They could be on the Enchantment of the Seas, which arrives at 3pm 5/13, and departs 5/15 at 12 noon...making 5/14 the only full day the ship is in port. The Norwegian Dawn is also in port the same days, but arrives earlier on 5/13 and leaves later on 5/15...which is why I'm guessing the poster is on the Enchantment.

Great guess 'NJHORSEMANl'. Yes we will be arriving late afternoon on 05/13 on the Enchantment.

Can we purchase the daily pass for 05/14 the day before to keep us from probably a huge line the morning of 05/14??

Great guess 'NJHORSEMANl'. Yes we will be arriving late afternoon on 05/13 on the Enchantment.

Can we purchase the daily pass for 05/14 the day before to keep us from probably a huge line the morning of 05/14??

You can purchase it the day before.

Archived