Cruise lines Private Islands

takemewithyou

Just saw an article on the front page of Cruise Critic that talks about the private islands that different cruise lines maintain. Princess has one, HAL has one, NCL has one and RCCL has two.

X never stops at either of the two RCCL islands that I have seen. We did make a stop at Coco Cay once on an Azamara cruise...a TA.

Did X ever have a private island of its own.....ever?

Thanks.

Just saw an article on the front page of Cruise Critic that talks about the private islands that different cruise lines maintain. Princess has one, HAL has one, NCL has one and RCCL has two.

X never stops at either of the two RCCL islands that I have seen. We did make a stop at Coco Cay once on an Azamara cruise...a TA.

Thanks.

No just the ones owned by corporate, over the years they have stopped at some private islands. Years ago they used to stop at Catalina island which they rented for a couple of years. It was in the Dominican Republic. Now they use Labadee in Haiti but they make very infrequent stops there, I haven't checked next years cruises but they only had a couple go there this year.

Thanks.

I believe western Caribbean will start stopping in Labadee next season on Silhouette.

Archived