Excusions offered post cruise?

phabric

Our return flight to Canada is at 4pm and we would have to be at the MIA airport by 2pm, I would think (?).

Does Carnival offer post cruise excursions?

Do they offer them on the Excursion list or only onboard the ship?

What are the excursions offered?

When are the excursions listed, we are on the Breeze Dec 22.

Are you cruising out of Miami or Port Everglades?

There usually is at least one post cruise excursion from, I believe, Port Everglades, that takes passengers into the Everglades to see some wildlife, including alligators.

I cannot remember if they offer this same post cruise excursion via Miami. Your best bet is to check your ship's excursions page and see what all is listed.

Good luck!

On my last cruise out of Miami in jan 2011, I had thought about booking the Everglades tour and decided we might be " excursioned out" so didn't book it. Good thing! When we got back to Miami it was SNOWING! :eek:

On my last cruise out of Miami in jan 2011, I had thought about booking the Everglades tour and decided we might be " excursioned out" so didn't book it. Good thing! When we got back to Miami it was SNOWING! :eek:

OK, that is just wrong!!!!!!!

you can not book these ecursions online . only on the ships will they be offered.

Unless something has changed since January, this is not correct. I booked the South Beach Experience with MIA transfer online before our Imagination cruise.

OP, when you log in to your account on Carnival's website, you can view the post-cruise excursions the same way you'd view any others for your sailing. They do offer several options, but read the descriptions carefully since they tell you what time your flight should be in order to make it work. Since yours is so late, you should be ok. We really enjoyed the South Beach Experience trip. It got us to MIA around 1:30.

Back in 07 we did the airboat everglades excursion and loved it. It gave us something to look forward to when we got off the ship. A little less of a letdown that way, and certainly better than waiting in an airport for hours.

Unless something has changed since January, this is not correct. I booked the South Beach Experience with MIA transfer online before our Imagination cruise.

OP, when you log in to your account on Carnival's website, you can view the post-cruise excursions the same way you'd view any others for your sailing. They do offer several options, but read the descriptions carefully since they tell you what time your flight should be in order to make it work. Since yours is so late, you should be ok. We really enjoyed the South Beach Experience trip. It got us to MIA around 1:30.

guess it depends on the ship

Archived