Cigar Bars?

Blind Squirrel

Not on the Sun or Jewel. Not sure about the Sky POA or Star. Pearl, Dawn, Jade, and Gem are okay.

John

That's to bad. I am looking at the Sun for next spring as I like the 11 day southern, but I would like a place to enjoy a cigar once in a while.

What is in the area that is a cigar lounge on other ships (Pearl & Gem) on deck 6 by Le Bistro?

John

A little room which may still be called the cigar bar. It has a few chairs in it but is non-smoking thus a complete misnomer now.

The Spirit has a rather small cigar bar next to the library. Or @ least it did in Dec. '12. It was vey poorly ventilated.

The POA does not have a cigar bar but they have a wonderfully friendly

smoking area outside on Deck 13 aft that is covered & has a manned bar

@ all hours. We utilized it daily. :)

A little room which may still be called the cigar bar. It has a few chairs in it but is non-smoking thus a complete misnomer now.

According to an email, I received from Carlos Zarate (Concierge aboard the Jade), the smoking lounge on deck 6 next to Le Bistro is for cigarettes only and cigars and pipes have to be smoked outside. That seems strange, but it is not non-smoking.

John

Not on the Sun or Jewel. Not sure about the Sky POA or Star. Pearl, Dawn, Jade, and Gem are okay.

John

Beaver is correct so don't be fooled by the name of one of the bars on Sun, "Havana Cigar Bar" or some such....it too is non-smoking.:confused:

Archived