Freedom photo review April 15th to 22nd 2012

It was great meeting you Im sry you were sick hope to sail with you again. Would it be ok if I do a review to I dont want to steal your thunder

Looking forward to your take on Freedom and hope the big day went well. By the time I'm ready to book 2014 we may have 3 freedom class ships to book.

Never seen the red stripe bold How does the flavor differ. Love the review and pics. Thanks so much!!

I thought it was better than the regular red stripe, had no idea it existed, but the Margaritaville bar had it.

Right off the bat I wanna say shame on me. I didn't take many pics in grand cayman, I took mostly video:( so I will post what I have. Everything else after will be ship related.

Me being silly

59ba8274.jpg

Awwww freedom how I miss you

7f1862cb.jpg

The beer of cayman

9a0d1f73.jpg

d5af9b85.jpg

Thank you so much for this review and all of the pics! They are great and it looks like you both had an amazing time! We sail on the Freedom in 18 days(who's counting?!?:D) and can't wait! These pics are helping pass the time.

Did you happen to save cruise compasses that you can post? Thanks!

Ok so I'm gonna wrap this up with some pics of the ship. Saturday we woke up to simply horrible weather. Poring rain, lightning, thunder. My thought was aweeeeesome, let's get out and shoot some pics:)

Here was the view off our balcony Sat morning.

c5d778cb.jpg

Our cabin

b41cf7ab.jpg

This was thought with the lighting

3f04a277.jpg

A little better

1b444ec3.jpg

I liked this one a lot

ed13c5be.jpg

Starbucks coffee has replaced seattles best, just a note the bags of beans I saw them poring in the machine in the diamond lounge were still Seattle best beans.

2832e768.jpg

7d2400f6.jpg

Something interesting, the blond is 1 of only 20 workers from the USA. The others are dancers

bcd7a6b6.jpg

Starbucks coffee has replaced seattles best, just a note the bags of beans I saw them poring in the machine in the diamond lounge were still Seattle best beans.

I think that they offer Starbucks for the premium coffee drinks (espresso, latté, etc.), but still use Seattle's Best Coffee for regular drip coffee.

Thank you so much for this review and all of the pics! They are great and it looks like you both had an amazing time! We sail on the Freedom in 18 days(who's counting?!?:D) and can't wait! These pics are helping pass the time.

Did you happen to save cruise compasses that you can post? Thanks!

CruiseTurbo - we'll be sailing with you on this one as well! Can't wait!

CruiseTurbo - we'll be sailing with you on this one as well! Can't wait!

I can't believe we only have 17 days, but it always seems like the last few days take forever to pass!! Time can slow down once we get on the Freedom but until then it needs to speed up the pace....I need a vacation!!!!:D

Skyking....amazing review. I will be going on the FOS 5/13...since you were just on the ship..here's my question.( I know I will get flack from some of the CC writers)

SMOKING...on the pooldeck there are tables and chairs up against the windws...do they allow smoking at these tables, on the proper side of the ship of course...

DH and his guy friends enjoy their cigars and playing cards and prior to the smoking rules being changed, they enjoyed most of the cruise hours there!

Please advise...as it will be a HUGE deal if they can't smoke and play cards there.

Skyking....amazing review. I will be going on the FOS 5/13...since you were just on the ship..here's my question.( I know I will get flack from some of the CC writers)

SMOKING...on the pooldeck there are tables and chairs up against the windws...do they allow smoking at these tables, on the proper side of the ship of course...

DH and his guy friends enjoy their cigars and playing cards and prior to the smoking rules being changed, they enjoyed most of the cruise hours there!

Please advise...as it will be a HUGE deal if they can't smoke and play cards there.

Unless something has changed since my last cruise on Freedom (Oct. 2011), the starboard side of the ship on the pool deck was the smoking side and I do recall seeing a gentleman smoking a cigar one day at one of the tables next to the windows you speak of.

Enjoying your pictures and enjoyed your live review. We board a week from tomorrow. Boy do we need this cruise!! Bet you two did too with a young baby (girl or boy?). It will be awhile before DD & SIL cruise with us again. They have 5 month old triplet boys but will check out baby and tot programs.

• 1 month later...

Archived