How long until your next Carnival cruise???

kafraser78

But first I have to find decent airfare from Miami to Istanbul (16 day tour), then Istanbul to Madrid and the train to Barcelona. I am really going to appreciate those nice American style beds! Three years ago we did Greece and Rome before taking the Dream transatlantic back to NYC. Greek beds are rock hard and thin and Rome was exhausting. I fell into that bed and didn't move for 6 hours.

Just booked hubby and I on the Breeze today. Unfortunately we don't sail until July 2013 but gives us lots of time to save and pay off cruise plus plenty of opportunities for price drops in between since we booked the Early Bird option. Now I can spend my time researching the islands we will visit some more and looking for hotel and airfare deals when we get closer.

Just booked hubby and I on the Breeze today. Unfortunately we don't sail until July 2013 but gives us lots of time to save and pay off cruise plus plenty of opportunities for price drops in between since we booked the Early Bird option. Now I can spend my time researching the islands we will visit some more and looking for hotel and airfare deals when we get closer.

wow! I thought we were a long time out with May 2013!

...394 days......way too long!

hi everybody, im just wondering how much longer people have to wait until their next cruise on the Carnival _______ ship (please name what ship you will be sailing on too please)

We are 214 days away from sailing on the Carnival Breeze....can't wait!!! :D

thanks everybody

85 days....whooohooooo

Fascination...May 21...less than a month.

Nov.4, 2012.........NCL The Pearl

Feb. Valentine Day Cruise....NCL the Epic

May change the Epic to the Breeze if prices drop.

Got really good rates on each of them. I read the big online TA which cannot be named here..every day. Ditto another one and then cruise sites. We get military rates..senior rates Florida rates...past guest rates.......sometimes magic strikes. But you do have to research it every day. And I do.

PLUS in Florida..we can drive to all of the Florida ports..and don't sail anywhere else. Really have no desire to do so. Prices often drop after final payment dates. We booked the FAscination after final booking..got a military rate for an OV that was only offered a few days..and now prices are going up again.

We also don't have to have a balcony. We have an OV for the Fascination. An obstructed OV for thePearl A Balcony for the Epic. Less balcony..cruise more.

We also sign up for last minute rates. Often we book last minute..and the savings are huge.

One day..perhaps a transatlantic.

Archived