red light delight- skagway

disgruntled

I haven't done it but it sounds like fun!! If they let 16 year olds go then it has to be pretty tame. We have done similar tours in other towns and it has always been a fairly mixed crowd. Now if she were talking about doing this tour in Amsterdam I might be a little concerned!! :D

This is a tour acceptable for EVERYONE. You could also go direct to the Red Onion and take their upstairs tour directly. Inquire directly and see if this is still available?? redonion@aptalaska.net

Be certain to include a visit to the Park Service visitor center, across from the Red Onion. The best bargain around with free walking tours and other activities. :) http://www.nps.gov/klgo/schedule.htm

The other interesting "Red Light" district is Creek St. in Ketchikan with Dolly's House also very worthwhile tour.

Believe it or not my wife is interested in this shore excursion but does not want to be the only woman on it. Can anyone tell me about it and the makeup of the group you were in? Thanks.

Al

I've never heard of this... what is it? (Do you have the description?)

Thanks!

Haven't heard of this one. We did the bus ride up the summit but before that walked around Skagway. We ran into the US Park Service tour and listened in and followed to the Moore House. That was an interesting place -- about the founder of Skagway.

We went to Dolly's House in Ketchikan. Told our little girl that it was a place of entertainment but didn't explain further.;)

Archived