Miami Restaurants

slkl

Myself, I loved the Cuban food served at Versailles on Calle Ocho in Little Havana. Don't know how many are in your party but its not far from downtown Miami. Maybe you can get a mini-van taxi or multiple taxis for your group. Check out their website for menu and hours. They're open late and are THE place for Cuban food.

Locate the FREE Miami Rubber Trolley Stop in front of the hotel on Biscayne Blvd and get off at the Mary Brickell Village Stop.

The name of the restaurant is Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita. All menu items are $15/$19 and $23 and includes an appetizer.

Nearby is LaMoon, a budget Columbian place featured in Man Vs. Food.

At an earlier stop at Knight Center you can find The Filling Station, a small place that features outstanding burgers and craft beers.

Before that stop at NE 1st Street, you can get off walk one block east and find Sparky's Roadside BBQ, avg price is $12.00.

Locate the FREE Miami Rubber Trolley Stop in front of the hotel on Biscayne Blvd and get off at the Mary Brickell Village Stop.

The name of the restaurant is Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita. All menu items are $15/$19 and $23 and includes an appetizer.

At an earlier stop at Knight Center you can find The Filling Station, a small place that features outstanding burgers and craft beers.

Before that stop at NE 1st Street, you can get off walk one block east and find Sparky's Roadside BBQ, avg price is $12.00.

Man, you've got me drooling on my desk! :o

Thanks so much for the ideas.

We are staying at the Sheraton Airport Dec 20,21.

Where do we get the FREE Miami Rubber Trolley. Do they have a website? Is it like the trolley in FLL?

This service is brand new. Its official launch date is May 1. They started the downtown route yesterday. So to the OP (hopefully he checks in upon arrival) don't be surprised if the hotel is not up to speed on the service should you ask at the front desk. Here is the downtown route:

http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/mapBrickellBiscayne.html

All the places I mentioned though can also be reached by the free downtown metro mover with ease.

We are staying at the Sheraton Airport Dec 20,21.

Where do we get the FREE Miami Rubber Trolley. Do they have a website? Is it like the trolley in FLL?

Sorry your location is a bit removed from the route. There also aren't any restaurants/shops/attractions within walking distance of your hotel except for the very nice Melreese Golf Course. But here's the main trolley website.

http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/

Archived