HAL's New "Booking Confirmation" Format

Ray in NH

Just recently (yesterday) seen HAL's new format for "Booking Confirmation". To me, it appears much cleaner and easier to read. Although after years of learning to decipher the old format it is a "bit different". Of course, just seeing my name on it, makes it wonderful :D

Just curious as to what others may think.

Ray in NH

Be very careful the way you read the cancellation penalties. The format they have selected can be confusing.

Also, with 'going green', they have turned the confirmations into two pages where it used to be one.

I think they could have reconfigured and still kept it all to one page..... save some more trees.

Only time we sailed on HAL was in 2004...it sure was nice getting that nice leatherette folder in the mail:) It wasn't really that long ago. Well, we just booked so let me go now and hit the print button:(

Just booked our Nov. cruise yesterday. I think the new confirmation is easier to read. I don't mind that it is two pages as my printer will print both sides of one sheet. I usually print a copy to take along on the cruise in case of problems.

Archived