Sunglasses

GetNby

My husband has a *slight* sunglasses addiction (and sensitive eyes that require him to wear sunglasses in situations I don't find bright at all...) For the past 10+ years, I think he's bought all his sunglasses from campmor.com (great deals on Oakleys etc in their "Hot Deals" section in the catalog/website) or from Costco - got some Ray Bans there last year.

These are his "nice" sunglasses (he just got a prescription pair at Walmart last year -their prescription sunglass selection is much larger than Costco's, though we usually get our prescriptions there....)

For work & weekend, hiking, yard work, etc, he usually wears outdoor safety glasses that he orders through work:rolleyes: (also, as a pilot, for the years he had a plane - can't fly with polarized lenses - though I know the places I mentioned do sell them)

My husband has a *slight* sunglasses addiction (and sensitive eyes that require him to wear sunglasses in situations I don't find bright at all...) For the past 10+ years, I think he's bought all his sunglasses from campmor.com (great deals on Oakleys etc in their "Hot Deals" section in the catalog/website) or from Costco - got some Ray Bans there last year.

These are his "nice" sunglasses (he just got a prescription pair at Walmart last year -their prescription sunglass selection is much larger than Costco's, though we usually get our prescriptions there....)

For work & weekend, hiking, yard work, etc, he usually wears outdoor safety glasses that he orders through work:rolleyes: (also, as a pilot, for the years he had a plane - can't fly with polarized lenses - though I know the places I mentioned do sell them)

BBM

Have been wearing them for more than 40 years and love them! Got my first pair of prescription sunglasses in January on a "Two for One Deal," but I still treasure my Ray Bans!

GOOD LUCK and HAPPY CRUISING!

My DH who always wears polarized sunglasses because he works out side usually about 150 to 200 feet in the air ( :) on a tower ) and he usually spends at least $200. on them . Well a few years ago on a camping trip he lost his glasses and went to walmart of all places and found a pair in the sporting goods section ! They were $10.00 and he actually still has them. They are polarized not any name brand but good for taking some place that your not going to cry if you lose them!

I swear by Maui Jims. Both my husband and I have been wearing them for years now. Not cheap, but anything really good quality is not cheap. Take good care of them and they last for years. I think I've had 3 pair over the last 16 years...I have a pair that are not Maui Jims right now (about 2 years), polarized and purchased through my eye doctor, but just not as good...the brand is Ray Ban. I can't justify buying another pair of Maui Jims until these are unuseable...almost can't wait.

Archived