How many times have you chosen the same ship?

cruzlovr75

We have sailed on some ships for the ship and some for the itinerary. Sometimes the cruise meets our date requirements. One in a while we just take whatever is available to get on a ship in the ocean.

Six of the ships we have been on we sailed more than once.

We have been to 27 different ports. Seven we have been more than once. Some because there is so much to do there and some just because they are part of the itinerary.

Edited by near the beach

Our upcoming cruise in September will be the first time we've ever been on the same ship twice. As of right now, we've only been on six total cruises, 5 with Carnival and one with Royal Caribbean. We were on Liberty (our last cruise) in April 2014 for a western Caribbean cruise and just booked Liberty over the July 4th weekend for the southern itinerary out of San Juan. We made this decision on the itinerary...our all-time favorite. We did the same itinerary out of San Juan on Valor in 2013. We're looking forward to our cruise and looking forward to sailing on Liberty again. :)

We loved the Dream and it was a different itinerary so we were on her twice. We had the same thing on the Victory, though she's not a favorite ship but we wanted to do the second itinerary so we boarded her again. And I will be on the Victory again in 2 weeks, again because of the itinerary.

Of all our ships, mine ranked in order of favorites are:

Sunshine

Breeze

Dream

Valor

Victory

Basically, I have never thought a ship was sooo bad that I'd refuse to get on her again but I wouldn't do it for the same itinerary. We hit the Splendor in November as well!

I have never sailed the same ship again. The closest was the same class of ship when I sailed Miracle after sailing Legend a year earlier.

I like to try different ships each time, and try not to sail the same class of ship either. Miracle had a great itinerary, so that was an exception. I do love Spirit class though.

We sailed multiple ships 3 or 4 times each. We've sailed the Ecstasy from both Miami and from Galveston. Sailed the Elation from San Pedro and Galveston. Sailed the Freedom from Ft. Lauderdale and will sail her again in November out of Galveston. I sailed the Glory twice from Port Canaveral (different itinerary each time). We sailed the Conquest from New Orleans and multiple times from Galveston. For us the ship is just a means of transportation and a place to eat while we sail to a beach.

We sailed the Breeze in February, and are sailing again in a month. It is an incredible itinerary. I'm a little worried about being bored because I love the excitement of exploring a new ship. I will say that I would sail Allure of the Seas over and over.

Sailed same ships a bunch (check my tag line). I book based on price and itinerary. Doesn't really matter to me "which" ship, just so long as it fits my budget and schedule and is somewhere I feel like going again.:p

12 cruises so far, all on different ships. Wife has 13, all on different ships.

I like the ship variety. I also don't mind hitting the same port multiple times, as there's always something different to do (even if it's just shopping in Cozumel). Pretty much all ports are awesome!

We have sailed Disneys Magic and Wonder three times each. Recently, we have sailer twice on the Pride, with two more booked for the Pride. we like the ship, but we also like cruising out of Baltimore.

Edited by nokidz

We sailed the Imaginarion twice because we loved it and the dates/itinerary worked for us the second time. We've also sailed the both Splendor and Miracle twice because they were in our home port and we weren't looking to fly. While I enjoyed the cruises, I wouldn't have sailed those ships again if they weren't convenient. I would seek out other ships in the fleet.

I am curious to know how many times you've sailed the same ship and why?

We just sailed on the Dream, and we really liked that ship. I am already browsing cruises on it for next year different itinerary. Would you choose the same ship again or choose something different for a change?

Old, old thread.

We've sailed on Liberty twice and Miracle twice.