Steakhouse Reservation question

xplor97

For recent cruisers...How long has the wait been to get a response from Carnivals Steakhouses for a reservation? I submitted the request via "My Cruise Manager" and haven't heard anything. Do they respond with an email or will it just show up under "My Activities"? Has anyone had a better response just emailing the particular Steakhouse direct?

Thanks,

Greg

It makes sense that the request via my cruise manager does go directly to the steakhouse, but I'm not positive. I got my confirmation within hours. I have heard others say the same, or took a few days and some have even said they never got one but the resi was there when they boarded..

It wouldn't hurt to email the steakhouse in a few days to confirm & ask any questions you might have. Good luck:)

i would never go through the psuedo red tape carnival has created.

email the ship directly if you have the need now.

we just make our reservations the day we choose, and sit in a usually empty steakhouse, although we are early eaters.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
For recent cruisers...How long has the wait been to get a response from Carnivals Steakhouses for a reservation? I submitted the request via "My Cruise Manager" and haven't heard anything. Do they respond with an email or will it just show up under "My Activities"? Has anyone had a better response just emailing the particular Steakhouse direct?

Thanks,

Greg

Sometimes it's within hours and once we waited a week, but did get an email confirmation from them.

Took 2 days pre-cruise on the Liberty for first request to be denied due to time not available. But very helpful in providing available times for original day and the day either side. From there it was within a 1/2 day (time between checking emails) that confirm was received.

I'd wait. As popular as the Steakhouses are on all ships, there are plenty of times available right up to and during the cruise. On the Breeze there's going to be a paid Italian dining alternative that could reduce the number of people booking the steakhouse. 3-4 months in advance should be enough time.

We would like to book for our cruise on the Breeze but 2013 isn't i the drop down yet when selecting a date. Should I email Carnival directly?

I'm having the same problem. I figured I will wait because there is no steakhouse to email yet! If there is still no 2013 option in the drop down by June or July I will probably email the Breeze steakhouse & ask for the reservation..

I'm going on the September 16th Mexican cruise on the Splendor --- which night would be the best to reserve? I'm presuming it would be one of the "at sea" days ... any insight if any of those MDR nights should not be missed?

Thank you!

I'm going on the September 16th Mexican cruise on the Splendor --- which night would be the best to reserve? I'm presuming it would be one of the "at sea" days ... any insight if any of those MDR nights should not be missed?

Thank you!

If it is a 7 night cruise, then night 3 is the weakest menu night, but that is just my opinion and you might think differently. :) You can view the 7 night menus with photos at zydecocruiser.net, compliments of Sargent Schultz.

i know this will be of no help, but last spring, we kept trying when onboard to make our reservations for the steakhouse, and they kept telling us how booked they were and very few time slots available. we finally settle on a day and time and when we got there, we were like the only ones in there, no joke, we all commented, there was a table of us four, and maybe one other table in there for the hour and half we were there, the place was dead. we wondered why it was so hard to get a reservation. we had difficulty finding the steakhouse on the freedom, but once we did, we enjoyed it very very much. maybe that is why it was so empty, no one could find it? :confused:

Archived