Nail polish color?

I just bought a great bottle of polish: It's Sally Hansen Gem Crush 06 Razzle Dazzler. It's a pink, not too babyish, but it's a true pink -- not a mauve. It sort of has layers of pink shades. It's sparkly with a silver sheen, but it doesn't look like it belongs to your teenager. I think it'd go with just about anything.

I bought it at Walgreens. I probably wouldn't have noticed it, but they had a bunch of the Gem Crush stuff (might be a new line?) out on the counter in cosmetics, and they had a "tester bottle" of this color. I have to admit, I'm not used to seeing tester bottles of nail polish, but my nails were bare so I ran a couple swipes across my thumb nail -- and I ended up buying the last bottle of this color.

Unfortunately, I'm here to take back the positive things I said about the Sally Hansen Gem Crush Razzle Dazzler nailpolish. I put it on a couple days ago, and although I still adore the color (and it seems to match everything), it doesn't wear well. Last night I noticed that I have half a dozen small to medium chips, mostly on the tips -- and, no, I haven't been working in the yard or doing other manual labor that should damage my nails.

On the positive side, since it sort of has some "depth" of color, it was easy to touch up the chips.

Still, nail polish should last longer than this. I am not as thrilled as I was a few days ago.

Archived