Thank you Celebrity for the Photo package

brockmom

We spurgled and purchased the photo deal on our 14 day Constellation sailing- and are sooooo pleased I just had to share. It was $199 which is a very large price- but there was 7 of us in the group...which meant any picture that my husband or I were in...we got free. So for 14 nights we all would finish dinner and head for the photo shots. The kids/ which are young adults...had a blast. We have so many unbelieveable pics well over 200 shots. My husband and I each got shots with our girls...him with his daughters...me with our daughters, all the group photos, all the fromal pics ....all included. Being Captains members, we also got the $50 photo cd for free.A mess up happened...only giving us 1 cd out of 3 that were for us. I contacted them immediately upon returning home and today we received all 3 discs delivered to our home. Incredible service and we are so grateful that they delivered their promise to us. Well done Celebrity!!! Another reason we love Celebrity!!! Brockmom

We took advantage of this on our holiday cruise on Silhouette. We normally buy 4-8 pics per cruise anyway and with the holidays decided to go for it. We had so much fun and a lot of photographers really played along with us. We have serious pics, silly pics, fun pics.

Does anyone know if they have this package on Century/Fleet wide?

Does anyone know if they have this package on Century/Fleet wide?

We really loved having this package on Infinity as well. Following that cruise, I did some research here on Cruise Critic and it seemed from what I found that the package is offered fleet-wide but that the cost varies by sailing. The $199 seems to have been the cheapest. Ours was a 15 night cruise so length of cruise does not seem to have been a deciding factor on cost.

Sue

Hi

Can someone explain the details of this please it's not something I can remember coming accross before.

Many thanks in anticipation-Ali

Ali

Basically, if you are a Captain's Club memeber, you get prints of all your photographs taken by the ship's photographers [ie those from the photo shop and not Celebrity's official photographer if he/she is on board] plus a CD with a digital copy of every photograph and a copyright release for a set amount [i have seen betweem $199 and $299]. It was explained to us that the basic charge is for the photos on CD and as Captain's Club members the prints were included [otherwise they would cost an additional $50]. However, the OP said that the basic charge was for the prints and the CD would be the extra $50 for non-Captain's Club members. As an Elite, I do not care which is the correct version!!!

We thought that it was great value and have some wonderful photographs because of it.

Sue

Wow $199 for all the photos. They charge $300 something on our 7 day cruise last time. Also there wasn't a $50 off for captains club when we went (we are elite and were traveling with another elite couple so I would assume one of us would have gotten it in our rooms). There were a ton of photos we liked so it was worth purchasing last trip but that is a big difference in price.

I hope that we will get the $199 price. We plan to do it again this time and make sure we take a ton of photos on this trip to make it more worth while

Wow $199 for all the photos. They charge $300 something on our 7 day cruise last time. Also there wasn't a $50 off for captains club when we went (we are elite and were traveling with another elite couple so I would assume one of us would have gotten it in our rooms). There were a ton of photos we liked so it was worth purchasing last trip but that is a big difference in price.

I hope that we will get the $199 price. We plan to do it again this time and make sure we take a ton of photos on this trip to make it more worth while

There was no Captain's Club voucher for it. We just went to the photo shop to purchase the CD package and the guy just asked us if we were CC members.

Sue

There was no Captain's Club voucher for it. We just went to the photo shop to purchase the CD package and the guy just asked us if we were CC members.

Sue

That was nice I think our cards say elite on them so I would guess they would know we were captains club. I know the couple we traveled with were the most cruised on the ship and so you would think if they offered it at that time or they would have said something.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

We previously purchased the photo package for a Summit and Royal Caribbean Allure cruise. Did both on line through mycruisephotos.com. At that time the rate was more then $199- and the Allure cruise was in April. The price onboard, even with the "discount" was more then on-line.

It sounds as if the price dropped significantly. We are taking another summit cruise in August and based on what you are writing- perhaps it is best to wait to order the package until we board the ship. Any comments from others who have purchased the unlimited photo (including cd) package recently?

Thanks,

Archived