Actual photos of full suites on Island Princess?

MauiGOOT

I've searched, Googled, and read forums galore... but I cannot find any recent, actual photos of what one of the full suites look like in 2011 or 2012. We are booked on Island Princess for September 5 and have a 'guaranteed' VS suite reserved... all I can find are 2005 photos or renditions / 'example' photos which can be far from reality! Also find lots of mini-suite photos... but I'm interested in seeing what the full suites look like. Does anyone have recent photos of one of the full suites on the Island Princess they'd be willing to share? Thanks so much for your help!

I've searched, Googled, and read forums galore... but I cannot find any recent, actual photos of what one of the full suites look like in 2011 or 2012. We are booked on Island Princess for September 5 and have a 'guaranteed' VS suite reserved... all I can find are 2005 photos or renditions / 'example' photos which can be far from reality! Also find lots of mini-suite photos... but I'm interested in seeing what the full suites look like. Does anyone have recent photos of one of the full suites on the Island Princess they'd be willing to share? Thanks so much for your help!

Wish I had photos to give you but I can tell you from experience that the suites are huge and the balconies very roomy. You have plenty of closet and drawer space, electrical outlets and seating area. The bathrooom is huge with a large jacuzzi tub and shower. The suite amenities are just wonderful. We had lovely fresh flowers in the bathroom and livingroom. A large silver bowl of all kinds of fresh fruit, a bar set-up in the refrigerator and lots of other extras. You will love it.

Our friends stayed in D701 on the Island. I don't have pics of my own, but this link was posted by Critterchick in another thread: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/550701530KuleXj

Just google Island (or Coral) Princess vista suites and you'll find more. (You're gonna love it!):D

Edit: Just remembered you asked for 2011/2012 pics. Critterchick's are before that but I doubt that much has changed. Our friends VS looked like those pics on our 2009 cruise.

:) Thanks so much! Both the link and the search topic for photos of suites really helped a lot.

We're looking forward to our September Island Princess cruise and the suite life!

Found Video of Fiji Suite on the Island princess from 2008 on U tube.

Go to:

And put following into the search to find the video:

Malcy & Julia - Island Princess Cruise Dec 24th 2008 - Our Suite D631

Hope this helps!:D

Go to:

Look exactly like ours in feb 2012 except we have two loungers and two chairs instead of six chairs on the balcony.

I have pics of the Cat. PH but not the VS. Both categories are smaller on the Coral/Island than the other ships, but they're still awesome! ;)

My recollection is that they're identical and location is the only difference. I have 2007 pics of a PH - follow the link in my signature.

Wish I had photos to give you but I can tell you from experience that the suites are huge and the balconies very roomy. You have plenty of closet and drawer space, electrical outlets and seating area. The bathrooom is huge with a large jacuzzi tub and shower. The suite amenities are just wonderful. We had lovely fresh flowers in the bathroom and livingroom. A large silver bowl of all kinds of fresh fruit, a bar set-up in the refrigerator and lots of other extras. You will love it.

Wow, I didn't know that the suites on the Island had jacuzzi tubs! Now I am excited!

Go to:

OMG, this is a picture of our cabin, now I am really excited!!!!

Archived