PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]I'll drink to that pommee:p Hold that thought for happy hours and I will report back;)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Lol on the accent, all my friends say I don't sound like a jersey girl, until they hear me when I'm ticked off or excited:eek::p[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

i have a tendency to drop my Rs when tired and/or drunk. usually i just sound like a northerner.

Good Morning Breezers! It was so nice to have a nice relaxing evening last night, even if we did have salad for dinner. I am now caught up with the Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) series. Not sure if anyone here has read them, but wow. Just wow. Such an amazing series. Just don't get attached to characters :o

I've been putting it off for 2 months but tonight I'm going to start getting back to working out......can you tell how excited I am :rolleyes:

But I did just find out my boss is not here today so I guess I'll be surfing the web all day :D

[quote name='Anung Un Rama']Good Morning Breezers! It was so nice to have a nice relaxing evening last night, even if we did have salad for dinner. I am now caught up with the Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) series. Not sure if anyone here has read them, but wow. Just wow. Such an amazing series. Just don't get attached to characters :o

I've been putting it off for 2 months but tonight I'm going to start getting back to working out......can you tell how excited I am :rolleyes:

But I did just find out my boss is not here today so I guess I'll be surfing the web all day :D[/quote]

Sounds like something my son would read..
My friend says to get the shades of grey series.. Haven't yet but might before our cruise..

Good morning everyone..

[quote name='joeandaimeesmom']Sounds like something my son would read..
My friend says to get the shades of grey series.. Haven't yet but might before our cruise..

Good morning everyone..[/QUOTE]

FYI - the shades of grey series is filled with a lot of erotica - think soft-core you know what... there was a big article on it in Entertainment Weekly - the writer got her idea from writing Twilight Fan Fiction and expanded it :eek:... just so you're aware!!

[quote name='Anung Un Rama']Good Morning Breezers! It was so nice to have a nice relaxing evening last night, even if we did have salad for dinner. I am now caught up with the Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) series. Not sure if anyone here has read them, but wow. Just wow. Such an amazing series. Just don't get attached to characters :o
[/quote]

[quote name='ardnassac79']FYI - the shades of grey series is filled with a lot of erotica - think soft-core you know what... there was a big article on it in Entertainment Weekly - the writer got her idea from writing Twilight Fan Fiction and expanded it :eek:... just so you're aware!![/quote]
Kathryn loves the Game of Thrones series and a lot of the sci-fantasy stuff. I used to read a lot of this in younger years, but these days not so much, although I like some of the alt history stuff. She's anxiously anticipating Battleship next week and we're both excited about the Hobbit movie finally coming in December:cool: But not as much as this cruise:D

[quote name='ardnassac79']FYI - the shades of grey series is filled with a lot of erotica - think soft-core you know what... there was a big article on it in Entertainment Weekly - the writer got her idea from writing Twilight Fan Fiction and expanded it :eek:... just so you're aware!![/quote]

Thanks.. :D

[SIZE=4]Hey Floatie!! Just had to pop in over here and tell you that Mike and I had drinks last night with your TWIN. It was so crazy cuz everything about her screamed Floatie!!!! :D:):p[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Her name is Susan, she is from Dallas and is a customer of Mike's from work. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Love ya Girlie!!![/SIZE]

[quote name='joeandaimeesmom']Where is everyone tonight??[/quote]

[SIZE=4]I'm here I made it home!! Just running around because I have one more day of work so had to unpack, sort out for tomorrow, yadda yadda yadda:rolleyes: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]My nephew and family are on their way WOOOHOO!!!:D[/SIZE]

[quote name='WestTxCruiser'][SIZE=4]Hey Floatie!! Just had to pop in over here and tell you that Mike and I had drinks last night with your TWIN. It was so crazy cuz everything about her screamed Floatie!!!! :D:):p[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Her name is Susan, she is from Dallas and is a customer of Mike's from work. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Love ya Girlie!!![/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=4]Hiya Julie!!! Heeeheeeee, two of me huh?:eek::p Love you back!!!:)[/SIZE]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]I'm here I made it home!! Just running around because I have one more day of work so had to unpack, sort out for tomorrow, yadda yadda yadda:rolleyes: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]My nephew and family are on their way WOOOHOO!!!:D[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Welcome Home Floatie! One more day and we got a weekend! WOOOHOOO!!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]I just started the first book of Shades of Grey. I generally live on the edge, so I'm OK with a little trash!;):p:) Hope you and Cass had a good day.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='vivavegas'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Welcome Home Floatie! One more day and we got a weekend! WOOOHOOO!!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=4]Yes we do Vegas WOOOOHOO!!!! Welcome to TGIF funatics!!!:D Nine hours for me till yabbadabbado time!!!:p[/SIZE]

Julie's friend is only 4' 6" :eek:

LMAO!! 4' 11".....and a half. :p

Hahahaaaa....and a big BOP to you Allen!! You don't stand a chance mister' date=' JulieJules is my sistah in shortness:D:p[/size']

I gotta go get done with the workaday, see yas for TGIF happy hours!!!:p

Happy Friday Breezers! A bit chilly this morning but should be nice by the afternoon and shaping up to be a beautiful weekend. Looking forward to really relaxing these next few days after a stressful couple of weeks.

Surprisingly not too sore after the first workout in months. We'll see how I feel when we go for round 2 on Sunday.

Have a great day everyone.

It's hoodie, cargos and flops weather in No Florida this AM! Gonna ditch the hoodie for the T later on though! Kathryn put up a purple marlin's luxury suite nest-a-rama yesterday. Makes the W SoBe look like a Red Roof Inn:D...Gotta get some of that stuff to protect the new patio awning against bird poo now:eek:

And after weeks of nothing, suddenly 3 books on hold pop up at the local library for pickup! 8 hours til IPA time:)

Archived