OBC in My Cruises

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I could find the OBC applied to by account by RCL?

This was booked through a TA but the OBC is direct from RCL for messing with my reservation..lol

I don't see it anywhere on my reservation. I seen some other posts that said look under invoice but again I don't have that either.

Thanks for the help.

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I could find the OBC applied to by account by RCL?

This was booked through a TA but the OBC is direct from RCL for messing with my reservation..lol

I don't see it anywhere on my reservation. I seen some other posts that said look under invoice but again I don't have that either.

Thanks for the help.

You can't see it under your My Cruises Account. You will have to have your TA request a Confirmation Invoice from RCI. Any OBC will be coded under Booking Charges.

Thanks for the help.

OBC does not show up on Royal's website. You need Royal's "Guest Copy" of your booking confirmation. This comes in the form of an emailed PDF attachment or a fax. You will have to ask your TA to request it from Royal.

EDIT: I see Patti beat me to it.

OBC does not show up on Royal's website. You need Royal's "Guest Copy" of your booking confirmation. This comes in the form of an emailed PDF attachment or a fax. You will have to ask your TA to request it from Royal.

EDIT: I see Patti beat me to it.

LOL, we were typing at the same time.;)

Thanks, but the supervisor at RCL said he was doing it direct from Royal so that I didn't have to go throught TA...he sent me an email confirming it was applied, just thought I would be able to check online under my cruises. Or is this something I may not see until I board?

Thanks, but the supervisor at RCL said he was doing it direct from Royal so that I didn't have to go throught TA...he sent me an email confirming it was applied, just thought I would be able to check online under my cruises. Or is this something I may not see until I board?

Unfortunately, this is a weakness in the RCCL system. You will have to call them to confirm that you have it.

Your TA should be able to request a copy of the invoice from RCI and it will be reflected on there. My TA has done it for me twice.

Well I'm not sure why I need to involve the TA I sail in 12 days and I am way past final balance day, so why would it effect my invoice? This was something that just came up between myself and RCL tonight. Not too mention I will never use said TA again, so just rather have no dealings with them at this point. I will call tomorrow and verify it was added, also still waiting for them to add the refer a friend. If it's not I will take email.

Just would be nice if RCL had it under my cruises for the customer to see, without all the guessing and wondering.

Well I'm not sure why I need to involve the TA I sail in 12 days and I am way past final balance day, so why would it effect my invoice? This was something that just came up between myself and RCL tonight. Not too mention I will never use said TA again, so just rather have no dealings with them at this point. I will call tomorrow and verify it was added, also still waiting for them to add the refer a friend. If it's not I will take email.

Just would be nice if RCL had it under my cruises for the customer to see, without all the guessing and wondering.

You need to involve your TA if you want a copy of your booking confirmation. Once a booking is owned by a TA, then they are the only one who can request Royal's "Guest Copy" of the booking confirmation. The email is good to have, but if was me, I'd rather have the booking confirmation.

You need to involve your TA if you want a copy of your booking confirmation. Once a booking is owned by a TA, then they are the only one who can request Royal's "Guest Copy" of the booking confirmation. The email is good to have, but if was me, I'd rather have the booking confirmation.

Okay I will give them a call then, and hope they actually respond this time.

Archived