See if I understand-from Kings Wharf can buss to Hamilton? and other places

cruisingrightalong

See if I understand-from Kings Wharf can buss to Hamilton? and other places

Bus to Hamilton and other places from Kings Wharf correct? I read thru some threads and that seems to be the picture.

A great link to "the bus service" would be appreciated.

Lou

The buses from the Dockyard will get you to Hamilton, only, and any attractions that are on that bus route. Once in Hamilton, you would have to transfer to a bus that will get you to your ultimate destination.

The bus ride to Hamilton takes 62 minutes; the ferry to Hamilton, about 20 minutes. Guess which one I would suggest you take.

Hamilton is the hub for public buses. A bus is either outbound from Hamilton or inbound to Hamil\ton. There are 11 major bus routes in Bermuda. As a tourist you will only use about 4 of them.

There is a map here which has the various bus routes and the attractions on those routes.

SBtS

The buses from the Dockyard will get you to Hamilton, only, and any attractions that are on that bus route. Once in Hamilton, you would have to transfer to a bus that will get you to your ultimate destination.

The bus ride to Hamilton takes 62 minutes; the ferry to Hamilton, about 20 minutes. Guess which one I would suggest you take.

Hamilton is the hub for public buses. A bus is either outbound from Hamilton or inbound to Hamil\ton. There are 11 major bus routes in Bermuda. As a tourist you will only use about 4 of them.

Amazing map!! Thanks so much for sharing and how to print!!

Great info and help everyone thanks! Have printed and sent for! thanks again.

Lou

You're welcome. That is one thing I do for anyplace we are planning on visiting. It stated when planning several cross country trips. Every state and locality was more than willing to send free travel info and I compiled into a binder with dividers for each day! I did thr same once cruises became a part of our vacation travels!

My daughter-in-law and I laugh as we are both teachers and do things like that.

Plan Plan and plan again with tools at the ready.

Yes all the tools and planning is fun! No not a teacher by trade but have done some teaching religious classes for children!

I received a Bermuda Tourism package that includes a map, bus/ferry schedule and a general info book. I came the day after calling. 1800 223 6106 in the USA

Thanks. I made the call and should receive it soon.

M/R

Archived