Rita's Cantina - Allure of the Seas

i dont think there was a menu. they bring out appetizers and then bring out fajitas...i may be wrong but that's how i remember it a few weeks ago!

Only if make reservations to attend the Rita's Fiesta Party. Otherwise there's a menu which is all Ala Carte prices.

We went to Rita's Fiesta this past March. The drinks were great, but the food was not good. If I were picking a specialty restaurant for my next cruise, it wouldn't be Rita's

We went to Rita's Fiesta this past March. The drinks were great, but the food was not good. If I were picking a specialty restaurant for my next cruise, it wouldn't be Rita's

Agree 100%. Awesome margaritas, very mediocre food. The salsa was literally Italian tomato sauce. lol Very interesting. :-))

We are booked for the fiesta the first night and are looking forward to having some fun. The food is secondary...and for $20 pp with cocktails....not exactly fine dining prices.

We are booked for the fiesta the first night and are looking forward to having some fun. The food is secondary...and for $20 pp with cocktails....not exactly fine dining prices.

Yes it's well worth the $20 bucks just for the margaritas and atmosphere. They were very good!

It may be different for your sailing, but on our sailing, the fiesta with cocktails is at 6pm the first night.

We have also signed up for the fiesta on the first night to get the party started :D. It is $20 pp with 3 drinks included, or $10 pp with soda included. It is scheduled to start at 6 PM. Just hoping sail away is on time so we don't need to rush to get there.

Archived