Mini Aruba Palm Beach review

Glamourgal

Today we ventured out on our own. We walked across the street from the pier and bared to the right to the bus station where we easily caught a bus for $2.30 round trip, (ask for a transfer), to Palm Beach. We got off the bus in front of the Radisson Hotel and walked back to the beach. We negotiated with some guys on the beach and got two chairs and a large umbrella for $25 total. This was a pretty good deal as it would have been more if we would have rented them from the Radisson. This was a great spot on the beach with a lot of activity and a nice pier where you could get lunch or a drink at reasonable prices. The beach was beautiful but there was a lot of sea weed floating around. We left the beach around three to go back to the ship and we caught the bus to the left when we walked back to the street. We were lucky to get a seat but as we drove closer to the ship the bus got very full of locals finishing their work day. We shopped a little before getting back on the ship. We actually found the prices in the shops to be quite reasonable

Fortunately seaweed is not the "norm".

Yeah I believe that, I was actually surprised by it...I think if followed me there from the New Jersey beaches!! LOL It certainly was plentiful when we were there but didn't ruin our stay at the beach...had a great, relaxing time!!

Yeah I believe that, I was actually surprised by it...I think if followed me there from the New Jersey beaches!! LOL It certainly was plentiful when we were there but didn't ruin our stay at the beach...had a great, relaxing time!!

what a different view from the Jersey beaches eh?

Radisson was our first visit off a cruise ship. But we used the resort chairs

Archived